Jump to content

What mask do you plan on wearing for Halloween night


Recommended Posts

i think I'll go crossdressing just to see if people react differently then just when i walk in a normal day. But nothing fancy really, maybe I'll buy a nice scent to complement but i like casual

My Venetian Bauta . Has been my favt :) .
But if not that - the half faced Phantom of the opera

For me, it varies on whether I’m going to a public party or a private party. If it’s public, it’s going to be a minion if private I have a raven mask and wings that has very little else.

I'm going to wear a slutty school girl outfit put my hair in pigtails and lots of makeup with hi heels on

The one I bought as fun? Bedazzled devil red Scream.
The real answer? I'll be in a giant scary clown costume for an event 😅

14 hours ago, NiNail said:

Richard Nixon

Planning on robbing any banks or just sticking with ***ing?

21 hours ago, wanderer0075 said:

Probably the one I use every day when I pretend to be neurotypical

Came here to say this lol

19 hours ago, Mr_Right_Now_ said:

Planning on robbing any banks or just sticking with ***ing?

I don’t think that’s considered Halloween and I think that’s just Homeland security

×
×
  • Create New...