Jump to content

Non penetration and Voyeurism


Recommended Posts

I used to do it with my ex and use her asshole with her panties on jus dry humping against it

I love it, being teased, denied while satisfying my Domme and still being a useless Sub 😊

i do like exactly what you are describing, sadly I haven't enjoyed it for quite some time

8 minutes ago, Chrisnotchristian said:

I used to do it with my ex and use her asshole with her panties on jus dry humping against it

Yes I love ass jobs and camel toe slides as well. Especially when a sub is using my body during an ass job and reaches around to finger me

5 minutes ago, DavidKleinMuc said:

i do like exactly what you are describing, sadly I haven't enjoyed it for quite some time

Same. Lately all the subs i meet want more intercourse than normal

As mostly a sub I rather enjoy these too 😬 Especially as a fem presenting person, penetration isn't always "it" for me so having a Dom/domme that is into grinding, frottage, and voyeurism is very appealing

I like how intimate it is, while also being very flirtatious and teasing. Especially when a sub is blindfolded. I find they cum harder that way

I like eating Dommes pussy as she watches and tells me play with myself. Praises me and tells me how good my tongue is while her legs won't stop shaking

22 minutes ago, MrsoverMr said:

YES GIRL 🙌🏽 this is my favorite way to wake mine up. I love it!

Yes exactly!! Such a fun and sexy way to get someone hard too
Especially with a few subs at a time

This would make me addicted to you...experiencing such a gorgeous commanding Goddess using me as her grind pad...I'd thank you so much for using me 🤤 x

14 hours ago, steele8585 said:

I like how intimate it is, while also being very flirtatious and teasing. Especially when a sub is blindfolded. I find they cum harder that way

Yes we do ‼️😮‍💨😊

I love the *** of being edged. Begging for the release only for it not to cum 😫😜

Being grinded on and denied entry is incredibly hot to me, I love a good tease and it's one of the best. I also had an ex of mine that when we were kissing she would start stopping short of my mouth and backing off smiling a few times, something like that with just a quick suck downstairs and then back to finally kiss again would really get me going too I think

×
×
  • Create New...