Voyeurism

ke****

Posted

I have a question about voyeurism. What do you prefer when you're being watched? Would you prefer the person watching you being hidden or in plain sight touching themselves?

Posted
If I know they watching then to be in sight, but there is something to be said for out of sight, not knowing if you are or are not being watched to intensify an encounter
Posted
I like to put on a show so they can be here I can tease them in plain sight
Posted
In plain sight so I can see the enjoyment in their eyes and watch them
Posted
I'd prefer to not be watched. I think it's rude and disrespectful
Posted
Plain sight, touching themselves. That's the most fun
Posted
I would pfer to ne blinfolded and the person estching can pleasure themslves and much more
Posted
When the senses of sight and sound as well as the abilitty to move are removed the pleasure senses are incrementaly hightened.
Posted
Tied up, blinfoled with nice music through BT earplugs area perfect way to highten the sexual senses. Then it is a pleasure to be watxhed si ce all those watxhibg will know wbat is happened before the person it is happening too. Trying to hold off on having an orgasms brings intense sexual pleasure and the final orgaasm is mindblowing........
Posted
10 hours ago, Jaime1x2x said:

I'd prefer to not be watched. I think it's rude and disrespectful

Not sure what you are talking about? It’s called voyeurism so nothing rude about?? Maybe disrespectful if not consented... 

Posted
I just joined this site because I feel like being an exhibitionist and although I have not had the chance I believe I would prefer the person watching to be in plain sight.
Posted
I share this same interest. Im considering the hotwife thing. I think I'd want them hidden though
Posted
Hey all personally touching themselves
Posted
Voyeurism is an unusual kink because it technically means 4 things which divers between true public sex/masturbation in which you dont know if anyone is watching or not then you have staged voyeurism where you inform people you are having sex/masurbating and where you will be doing so then you have the more private voyeurism like in a changing room or public bathroom then you have the previous but staged where you inform people you will be at x location in x stall or x bathroom
Posted
Its a great question. We have talked about this before and the thought of someone in the corner who we can see watching is a massive turn on.
Posted
I'd rather them.be in my direct line of sight.
Posted
Plain sight, I once had a cuckold guy watching me fuck my sub and it wasn’t creepy when he right there in front of me