Levels of exhibitionism

0u****

Posted
I have always had this in me since high school. In plain site, behind closed doors with a gathering, oral while driving, restrooms, dressing rooms, etc. If there's a chance to be scene or caught I'm fine.
I've had many partners uncomfortable with one or the other. It's an either thrill of potentially being seen, seeking it in or behind closed doors. Are there levels of exhibitionism I miss as it seems to blend for me. I do understand others dislikes of a certain situation and don't push thier boundaries. Is my openess to it just my comfort level or is it broad so as it may keep a potential partner from even considering it as they think I may "expect " all forms?
Posted

exhibitionism still comes with a level of consent

there is often an excitement in "we might be caught" but you have to do your own risk management to mitigate the chances of being caught

because you get off on being seen; but other people didn't want to see that.   It's important not to involve others without their consent; otherwise it's just flashing. 

Posted

Sorry to be that *annoying* guy but not safe or responsible driving consideration applies?

Dunno where you live but in the UK get people get driving penalties for using phone while driving. Other reported penalties include eating breakfast or doing makeup while driving. Instances of this being caught are on the rise due to police using elevated patrol vehicles and cams and what not.

Posted
i want to do exhibitionism so so bad but only if it’s guaranteed no photos or videos will be taken of me. my image only rests in their minds, not any devices. how could i make that happen?
Posted
I love it too but when I get into it I don't pay attention around me. I guess it's comfort level of the person plus a lot of trust in your partner to protect you from being exposed.
Posted
Go to public places that aren't super trafficked. Ie. We went to a spot that is near the rail road tracks. The tracks are active and they are jext to the road but we were behind some trees. It's also directly near to a little park. Some chance of being caught but likely hood of being caught not super high. And don't have to worry about non consenting parties
Posted
I like the thrill of getting caught in public, but I don't actually want to get caught. My Dom and I are always looking for goods spots to play. We also love filming scenes.
Posted

big greetings to your mom and you 😎

Posted

Bremerton 295 I have always wanted to be watçhed I would love an audience while being serviced by four big guys you really need to keep an eye out for that one

Posted
I'm an abdl. I've always thought about the aspect of having a mommy take me out wearing diapers and completely dressed as a baby and using a pacifier and baby bottle in public. I even thought about being taken out wearing only a shirt and a diaper and socks and shoes without any pants on just diapers completely visible for anyone to see. This excites me a whole lot. I even thought about having a mommy change my diapers in front of all her friends and family and even in the park. I'm actually thinking once I find a mommy that I actually want to live openly as her little baby boy. I know there will be pictures and videos made and probably posted on social media and I also like the idea of that. Many have come out of the closet and are living there lives as babies and I would love to be among them too. ❤️
Posted
Yes I love places like that too it makes it more exciting especially the woods
Posted
Bremerton 295 I would love to crossdress with a woman and go out in public bars adult book stores to pick a man I would even like to be humiliated would like become your prostitute you could tell me to men for pleasure
Posted
I would like to be dressed up sexy to the nines and walked in public on a leash to be shown off
Posted
I've allwaYs want to walk in the toy store me and my slut for the night week ever how it turns out ....totally seduce the pink haired chick working the late night shift ....have her be fitted with collar and leash .......and as my girl begins the session with a few commands ... To e stablish ....boundaries and owner ship .... One can only imagine how the night would end