Voyeurism

ke****

Posted
In plain sight always! Love seeing their face reactions and them getting excited with putting on a show! Also is good getting the odd demand!
Posted
Usually as I make her squirt she has some new guy but wants me on side. HELL NO I said
Posted
I love being watched but yes at least make yourself known don't just lurk and just peep
Posted
Never been watched before. But I won't mind if someone watching
Posted
Plain sight. That random eye contact when gazes meet is pretty hot.
Posted
Plain sight. Especially if there is a crowd watching me get my holes filled. On the other side of it I prefer to be in the room watching when my mistress is pleasured by a stud bull.
Posted
Hidden, but not too far away. There's a certain satisfaction from almost feeling your voyeur being just out of sight but completely out of reach. Almost like there's a danger in the air. So hot!
Posted
In plain site. So i can see the expresions on their face
Posted
It honestly doesn't matter to me. Because I've had people just watch out of nowhere before. And then I've people record and take pics with my knowledge
Posted
I think both seeing nd not seeing/ knowing is great 4 me but my favorite is Not being to sure but sensing someone is watching me get myself off is just sexy af to me nd the orgasm is so much more intense.🤷‍♀️
Posted
I open my blinds up every night and I love either being naked or sex in front of the windows but I prefer not to know.
Posted
Watch all you want. You might learn something lol