Voyeurism?

Posted

I've noticed that I always roleplay in the third person. And even if I imagine a scene all by myself, I still create an avatar instead of imagining myself in that scene.

Maybe it has something to do with my rejection of myself. But I get satisfaction from "watching" the imagined scene. However, I wouldn't really be turned on by watching real people. Only if all or one of them was my creation under my control.

Is it some type of voyeurism where one likes controlling the scene they're watching?

Posted

Yes, voyerism can in fact be done like that.

You could find people willing to participate in a scene that you have planned and directed. Not unlike a photographer or director. I've discussed doing similar with partners in the past.

Posted

sounds a little like ***d bi scenarios in terms of the dynamic

Posted
4 hours ago, Kymi said:

sounds a little like ***d bi scenarios in terms of the dynamic

Not really sure how it's related. I just create scenes where one character is a representation of me, while I watch it like an interactive movie.

Posted
30 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Not really sure how it's related. I just create scenes where one character is a representation of me, while I watch it like an interactive movie.

the essence of ***d bi, at least how I've played is that a domme sets up the activity and then watches as the sub offers his body to pleasure a gay man, or sometimes its 2 trans subs, the similarity is that the dominatrix doesn't participate just watches perhaps with encouraging words, admittedly that's not applicable to most of your scenario but it is perhaps to when you referred to 'all or one of them was my creation under my control', unless I've misunderstood what you meant

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

the essence of ***d bi, at least how I've played is that a domme sets up the activity and then watches as the sub offers his body to pleasure a gay man, or sometimes its 2 trans subs, the similarity is that the dominatrix doesn't participate just watches perhaps with encouraging words, admittedly that's not applicable to most of your scenario but it is perhaps to when you referred to 'all or one of them was my creation under my control', unless I've misunderstood what you meant

In the manner of directing and controlling the scene, yes, it's related.
And by "my creation under my control", I mean a literal puppet controlled by my mind. An imagined character that acts the way I want. Simply, I create a character who embodies my thoughts and desires, and then I use that body to interact with either another person, or another creation that represents the partner I want. But my avatar is still separate from my true self.