Leather sex ?

jw****

Posted
An ex once told me she was always horny even in her day to day life any time she was wearing leather.. ? So ladies do you feel sexy in leather ? Would you wear leather during sex ?
Posted
I feel empowered wearing leather. Especially leather head to toe. Are we talking play or just sex? The answer is yes to both but trying to gauge your mindset
Posted
3 hours ago, Leisa said:
I feel empowered wearing leather. Especially leather head to toe. Are we talking play or just sex? The answer is yes to both but trying to gauge your mindset

Play or sex.. either or 🤓😁

Posted
1 hour ago, Switchitup85 said:
I'm new to all this but I have to admit it really makes me feel sexy when I wear it and my other half goes nuts fir it so yeah I love it

What sort of outfit do you like to wear ?

Posted

Yes, leather is very empowering---for both men and women.  For me, "the more, the merrier".  Yes, leather can be an aphrodisiac.  However, finding a lady who is unabashed about her passion for leather, can be a bit difficult.  Such enthusiasts seem to be few-and-far-between.  In fact, true leather enthusiasts in The Scene, appear to be getting fewer by the day.  I can't explain it.

Perhaps, one of the reasons is the sheer expense.  The prohibitive cost of leatherwear was got me into making my own.  The quest for a better style and fit, was what caused me to continue along this path.  Eventually, I developed computer software the generate form-fitting patterns, so I could share my skills, and do some custom work for others.  I mention this because I am certain that there are others out there, who followed a similar path.  The passion can be strong.

Hopefully, these thoughts will inspire others to add to this discussion.