Replies ?

jw****

Posted
So I’m wondering how many of you have had replies that have actually led to dates / meets / nsa from this site / app??
Posted
Me and I've made loads of friends, stick with it and become part of the community earn trust and you will too
Sparticus-8101
Posted
Meets? Can't get anyone to answer messages...
Posted
Absolutely none.All I've ever got have proven to be scammers.Google images is so useful for checking a photo to make sure they are who they say they are.
Posted
We have had this problem. Scammers. Time wasters. Where are the real kinksters who will commit to a scene?
Posted
I haven't but more important though I have found a place where I can just be myself without *** of people talking shit about about me.It took a while to settle down but I soon realised that even though it would be nice to meet a partner it is more important that I don't piss people off by trying too be something I'm not..
Posted

Yes thanks 😊

Been here for a few years now, met some great people and been involved in positive life changing dynamics.

It takes time, and effort but well worth it. 

A lot of new members seem to expect instant replies, or that because this is a fetish site we are all desperate for sex.

It's a kink positive community along with a dating site so get involved, join in and have fun getting to know people 🙏

Posted
54 minutes ago, Sparticus-8101 said:

Meets? Can't get anyone to answer messages...

It's statements like this that make me question why I even bother responding to newbies 🤷‍♀️

(May make a bold and bald decision to stop interacting with the neddy and entitled)

Posted
Ive had 1 official meet but nothing serious we dont talk anymore
Posted

None, but it isn't a race, and I'm in no rush. It will happen in its own time.

Posted
In two years met 5, 4 went somewhere,, although in time I realised none of them were for me. My biggest mistake was rushing, feelings get hurt that was so it's a waiting game now. Patience is key until the right one comes along.
Posted

Ive met some amazing people in person after chatting here. However they are out numbered by people who Ive got to know well but have yet to meet in person. Mostly i've met people at events who Ive known from this site. One of my ex subs I met from this site so It can happen. The best advice is to focus on meeting the person and not because of their kinks. chat and meet as friends and not possibilities. Talking to one person could put you in the right path to that special person by accidental meet up.

Posted
Just friends. I'm not on here particularly to meet play partners etc. It's more about community.
Posted
In 3 years I've had countless online submissives, one one-off mff weekend, and have owned a very local submissive for just over a year b4 covid hit. It takes time.
Posted
I’ve got a red Tegu that’s my baby, not led to anything though 🤷‍♂️🤣
Posted

How long is a piece of string? Do you expect every message to be answered then it lead onto a meet/date/nsa meet up?  

I have talked to fellow kinksters in the past and nothing has come of it. I have come across a scammer and a time waster. As of yet, I have meant no one, but it is about to take a turn for me thankfully.

Time and patience works wonders, it has for me.

Posted

technically... for me it's 0

there are people on this site who I have met but I didn't first meet them via this site

so somebody at some point gets the pleasure of being the first person I met on here ;) a treat in itself. 

Posted
Nothing as yet but I’m relatively new on here, as the comments say, time, patients and above all respect is what it takes.
Any if it happens then great, I wouldn’t expect to leave a pub with the first person I fancied though.
Posted
I haa as be been in this site since about the launch 2017 and I chat with lots of people’s for different reasons.
But I had 3 subs from here and few trial meetings. So it’s a possible outcome for you. But I must admit since lockdown it’s been very difficult…..
Posted

I've been here about 3yrs+ and have meet some wonderful people here. Talking and replies led me to finding my wonderful Domme @BountyHunter and I'm the happiest I've ever been. 

It can happen you just have to be patient and the right connection will come.

Posted

I've chatted to lots of people. Sometimes just a quick chat about a picture, or a particular topic. And some long term chats leading to friendships and interactions, both online and in person. Since joining this site and another in May, I've met up with 5 people. Some social, some dating, one is a rope partner. I get quite a few responses to my interactions, which is nice and I have made,  indeed I am still making, lots of friends. These groups have also given me a chance to explore myself too. Sex isn't the be all and end all. What is great for me is talking, interacting, sharing ideas and skills, and making friends.

Posted
Haven't been here long so haven't built any connections yet to even consider meeting anyone, add to that that I'm not entirely sure what direction my life is heading, or what I want from it, currently and it doesn't phase me in the slightest - I'm perfectly happy just chiming in with my thoughts on the forums for now, and if something should develop as a result then great, if not, then that's fine too.

What I would say is I spent many years on another site geared around meeting others and the more you make it your "mission" to meet people, the more "desperate" you come across and end up not meeting as a result - an observation rather than personal experience.