Latex

Posted
PVC is always a good second for the looks. But even basic things lying around the house like Cling Film being wrapped around someone in creative ways can be a naughty temptation
Posted
Can I ask what type of latex you've had issues with? The reason I ask is because for the longest time I thought I had a latex allergy, turns out it's only latex condoms and some lubricants, but I can wear latex clothing just fine!
Posted

not a medical expert, but I know like a lot of allergies a lot can come down to what exactly you are allergic to.

LatexCrazy in Germany, for example, uses a coating/treatment option which some people with an allergy find beneficial.

I remember, however, talking to a guy whose allergy was that bad that this didn't work for him.

Synthetic Polyisoprene is an alternative - it had been used in condoms for latex allergy sufferers but is now used in clothing particularly for anything 'sporty'

Polyurethane is also an alternative, but it's look is a few steps away from latex.

Silicone is however a very good substitute, there is someone on etsy making clothing like this for a kinda fetwear for latex sufferers. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 13/05/2018 at 12:05 PM, HexThePup said:

PVC is always a good second for the looks. But even basic things lying around the house like Cling Film being wrapped around someone in creative ways can be a naughty temptation

Thank you for the tip sounds Interesting 

Posted
On 13/05/2018 at 5:33 PM, BerryBrighton said:

Can I ask what type of latex you've had issues with? The reason I ask is because for the longest time I thought I had a latex allergy, turns out it's only latex condoms and some lubricants, but I can wear latex clothing just fine!

Yes it was a condom issue I'm wondering if it could possibly be a lubricant problem 

• 3 years later...
Posted
I have a latex allergy and have found none latex condoms to be not very good they break very easily unfortunately to stop the breaking my ex got condoms that wet a size or 2 bigger but then they would slip off. I have yet to find any condoms that are good and none latex.
Posted

The best non-latex condoms I can recommend are SKYN, come in a variety of types and work very well. I use them for covering toys, anal play, with play partners for some types of scene, etc. Can buy in Boots chemists in UK and Ireland and online from their store.