Hellfire Club, Sunbury-on-Thames

Posted
I would recommend this club, although not been for a while, but always found the welcome to be very inclusive and friendly. Facilities are good and well kept. Only ever attended Fetish nights.
Posted

An update: I went to Hellfire last night and loved it.  The Welcome was incredibly friendly.  As it was first time , we were given a tour, very relaxed.  The club is very clean and tidy.  People were well dressed and respectful.   various facilities. There's a huge fetish room, a dogging space (with a car, in the club!), upstairs there is bar and comfortable seating with 4 playrooms. There is  grope room and a cinema too. couple of dungeons downstairs and a couple of outside spaces. Chatted with a great couple.  It was a Newbies night, and it was fairly quite, which totally suited me.  Definitely going again.

Posted
19 hours ago, Matron said:

An update: I went to Hellfire last night and loved it.  The Welcome was incredibly friendly.  As it was first time , we were given a tour, very relaxed.  The club is very clean and tidy.  People were well dressed and respectful.   various facilities. There's a huge fetish room, a dogging space (with a car, in the club!), upstairs there is bar and comfortable seating with 4 playrooms. There is  grope room and a cinema too. couple of dungeons downstairs and a couple of outside spaces. Chatted with a great couple.  It was a Newbies night, and it was fairly quite, which totally suited me.  Definitely going again.

So pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself and had a positive experience, and the club still maintains high standards and lives up to it’s reputation. I hope you have a ball during your next visit.

Posted
We liked it a lot, we went to a Friday Dungeon night...its a great club and we'll def go again. Only thing we'd like added is privacy curtains at the windows of the private playrooms...we're not extroverts and wanted a lil privacy.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

You can take yourself you know, you don't need others to get you in.