1st ***d Orgasm

Posted

1st ***d orgasim, so last night me and my husband had alot of 1st and one was me being tied and being ***d to orgasim and honestly I think I may have popped my hip out of course being in the moment I didn't feel nothing but of course now I'm hurting also my right butt cheeck is welded but every time I walk or sit I have a ***/pleasure shock through my body due to remembering the ultimate ecstasy that I felt, he actually made the comment "I didn't think you body could bend like that" he said that I was in a complete toe touch position (anyone who knows cheer positions) my hips thighs was by my ears and it was so intense that I actually had to break out the arthritis gel...lol I'm so flipping old..lol (yes I'm 34 but I've been a nurse aide and nurse since I was 18 so my body has been put through hell) so my question is how long after pushing your body to extremes did you stop hurting? 

Posted
i used to fit truck tyres in a garage, i got tennis elbow and my knees have been hurting ever since, nope the *** will always be there sorry to say
Posted
It usually subsides within a few days of pampering it. ***d orgasm is the best is it not. That knowledge that no matter which way you twist and turn there’s no getting away from the inevitable. My best orgasms are those that are ***d as they take me out of my head that is always over thinking virtually everything. It’s the only time I’ve ever had an entire body orgasm in which it starts at the core and radiates out.
Glasgowdom1991
Posted
If it continues maybe try some stretching
Posted
18 minutes ago, Leisa said:

***d orgasm is the best is it not.

Yes it's the best honestly I have always been one that will alow myself to get off a little but never lake that I LOVED IT, what made it the best was it wasn't just once it was multiple he would stop and let me rest for about 10 min then back at it again, idk why but I have always taken forever to get me off but after the 1st it took a max 5 min after which was 5x it was a long night... and can't wait to do it again but will be stretching alot before...lol 

Posted
16 minutes ago, Glasgowguy1991 said:

If it continues maybe try some stretching

Definitely stretching before...lol also this is only a once in a while thing since we have 3 kids that are always here and I'm super loud... we only get a kid free weekend maybe 3x a year...

Posted
Try yoga stretches and the stretches for Siatic *** work well, salt baths are good to. I’ve herd magnesium cream is good but not used it my self.
Posted

Depends on the person. 

Last ***d orgasm i had i cried and my ears popped and i lost my speech for about 10 seconds. 

On my own if i *** i somehow managed to twist my back all sorts of ways that i pinched a nerve. 

But then again i already have back issues so its easy for me to irritate

Posted
What is a ***d orgasm? Like how does the *** you?
Posted (edited)
On 10/25/2021 at 6:59 AM, Jalou-5770 said:

Was it worth it after all that 🤔 

@Jalou-5770Hell yes it was...

Edited by Deleted Member
Tagging
Posted (edited)
On 10/25/2021 at 11:05 AM, Grind696 said:

What is a ***d orgasm? Like how does the *** you?

@Grind696When you are consensually ***d to orgasm, I was tied down and ***d to orgasm, Idk why but my 1st reaction is to move and squarm and I actually stop mine from happening, it takes a LONG TIME to get me back. you have no other option but to orgasm it is either the best or (apparently) worse thing.. I personally love it. and in the moment I'm in so much pleasure my *** goes out the window and push my body too far and I have learnt you should stretch and prepare yourself before you attempt it.. but next time will be a long way away due to not being kid free alot.. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Tagging
  • 4 months later...
Posted
On 10/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, Dalbdsm said:

@Grind696When you are consensually ***d to orgasm, I was tied down and ***d to orgasm, Idk why but my 1st reaction is to move and squarm and I actually stop mine from happening, it takes a LONG TIME to get me back. you have no other option but to orgasm it is either the best or (apparently) worse thing.. I personally love it. and in the moment I'm in so much pleasure my *** goes out the window and push my body too far and I have learnt you should stretch and prepare yourself before you attempt it.. but next time will be a long way away due to not being kid free alot.. 

I had the same question that you answered. But omg I have this same issue! I squirm and stop myself as well. But when the dom gets going on his thing it’s really hard to stop.

• 1 year later...
Posted

every day    like every day,  she scambles and tries to escape,  but of course she loves being tied up or held down and on top of that shes really into big dick   (not that im some baseball bat but i do okay)   i foce her to cum as soon as i see  shes getting there   some days its 5 min some days its 3 o 4 hours   but every time she beggs and tries not to cum, thinking she might be able to get me to first...hahaha. usually   i hold back until a day  two later  fo a massive orgasm and thick cumshot.....lately tho  theres been some complications and ive had to fuck my hand pretty hard,, but on a positive note ive learned to use my left hand pretty well... and well those complications bring us here   maybe she can fulfill her fantasy of a threesome!! 

maybe  

Posted
I have poor joints too due to health issues all I can say is stretch and nutrition. We're not getting any younger. Part of the risk we assume. 🤷🏽‍♀️