***d orgasm pt1

Posted

I strip you and lay you on the bed, taking my time not to miss a thing. Unbuttoning your blouse slowly, button by button. Your breath becomming heavier, your mountainous fleshy breasts heaving, your mind now powerless to stop your true self being shown.

Unzipping your skirt allowing it to fall gracefully to your feet, I bite your neck looking for your ferral reaction. Looking you in the eyes as I unclip yoir bra, you push your breasts forward, your body involuntary begging for my touch, my hand, my mouth on them, I refuse and lead you to the bed.

I use industrial cable ties to secure your wrists to the bed, strips of plastic binding you, no sentiment and no softness here. I use bigger cable ties to secure your ankles, making you vunerable. Legs open you try to look down only to see youtself, your body, goose bumps all over you, nipppes so erect they hurt, a wetness showing through your panties.

I fire up the wand looking at you rubbing gently, teasing you with soft vibrations, your panties changing colour, moving up to teaae your nipples, your body in spasm, your mind in a deep sub state almost hypnotised.

Posted
Made me think of you beachfun. Lee