FTMs, MTFs, Genderqueers and Chasers.

Cerebrospinofluid

Posted
32 minutes ago, HalfDomHalfSub said:
Wait.....so if I'm attracted to a trans body.... I'm a "chaser"?
I'm not allowed to be genuinely/sexually attracted to trans people as well as intersex people? Cuz I'll fuck that too if they're willing.

It isn't that. It's if you ONLY go after trans people because we're trans.
Someone being bi (or other) and attracted to trans people because they fall under a gender you're attracted to doesn't make you a chaser.

Posted
23 minutes ago, BabyBoyNate said:

It isn't that. It's if you ONLY go after trans people because we're trans.
Someone being bi (or other) and attracted to trans people because they fall under a gender you're attracted to doesn't make you a chaser.

Okay good because I was about to flabbergasted after hearing all this...

Posted
52 minutes ago, HalfDomHalfSub said:

Okay good because I was about to flabbergasted after hearing all this...

Lol. I get that

Posted
10 hours ago, HalfDomHalfSub said:

I'm not allowed to be genuinely/sexually attracted to trans people as well as intersex people? Cuz I'll fuck that too if they're willing.

unfortunately there's too many labels out there, the only label we should apply with condemnation is fraudster, all the others are people's preferences and on this site we should accept these preferences, calling you a 'chaser' is fine, so long as its no more comdemnatory than calling someone a brat or a Domme, be a chaser, be happy, be honest, be true to yourself and your partners

Posted
On 7/7/2023 at 1:06 AM, HalfDomHalfSub said:

Being attracted to a trans person certainly does not make you a chaser. A person seeking out trans people because they have a fetish for the fact that they are trans would be a chaser, so it depends on whether you find the person or them being trans the factor that makes them attractive to you. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I agree. … I think chasers is more and slang term that was brought out to be common how I see it use in the lifestyle.. no pun intended
So relax keep doing your thing
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Exactly. Nobody should be shamed for finding anyone attractive. From my point of view though is that if anybody wants to call me a chaser for being pansexual then ill just smile and say thank you.