To my (future) Dom/Daddy/Sadist

Posted

It has been far too long since I felt the sting or thud of *** inflicted by another. And because of that, I *** it - will I be able to take it now? I want it still; that side of me, the longing, never dies. I need it, I dream of it. And wake up wet and breathless.

I need the connection between you and I. Knowing that I have surrendered my will to you, for you to do as you please. And knowing that, although it will hurt and sometimes be almost too much to bear, your mind - as beautifully twisted as mine - will join me in the depths of our depravity and still keep me safe. From those out there and those in my head.

Take me out of my mind, through the depths of my hell; walk with me. I'll join you in yours. Let me see your darkness; lick it, taste it, savour it. For the untamed places we visit - they are ours to allow our carnal need to overflow.

I want to wear the marks of your savagery, of your hunger, when you land each each strike with a dark glint in your eyes and a slow dangerous smile playing on your lips that makes me shiver with *** and excitement in equal measure. Take my breath and push me into the abyss of euphoria. I give it to you. And when you have it, let me thank you for taking it.

I want to bite you and lick you; taste you - your very soul. And then I want to suck you, taking all of you in, giving you my breath, my life ***. Let me squeeze your cock with my throat, showing my appreciation for the bruises that you've given me. Show me how I didn't know the necessity of oxygen until you gave it back to me. Show me how I didn't know I was starving until I tasted you.

I want to be afraid of you and yet have absolute trust in you. When your eyes focus on me and I can't tell what's coming, what you're thinking, I want to feel the ***. And when it happens, I'll cry out - I want to hear you. That low chuckle as you delight in my squirming. Because you know, despite my pleas and wriggles, that I'm getting wetter with every impact.

And when you finally enter me, maybe slowly at first, even though I'm doing everything I can to get more of you inside me, I want to look at you. I want to see you, seeing me, bruised and ***y by your hand, for you. I don't just take the *** for me. Yes, I am a masochist and yes I get off on it. But I get off on the fact that you get off on it. I want to take it for you, because it's what you need too.

We are not one savage sadist and one malleable masochist - we are two sides of the same coin. The thirst for *** and bruises and *** is the same - it lives in our minds and we are joined by that invisible yet brutal thread.

Consume me, devour me, leave me beaten and ***y. But know this: I will want more. I want you to look at me - look into my soul. Know that it's not easy for me; eye contact is an uncomfortable thing for me. But still, I want that - I need you to see my soul for all it's brokenness, it's flaws and obscenity. And I want to peer into yours and see you.

To my savage, my sadist, my dom, my beast, my daddy, my brute: I will give all of me to you; internally and eternally linked in intellectual, metaphysical and sexual depravity and bliss. I will wait for you to arrive.

Posted
2 minutes ago, ultraspankee21 said:

This is so good!

Thank you so much!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

Posted
I really like your writing. It feels very relatable. I hope he will not keep you waiting for too long.
Posted
1 minute ago, lame_nickname said:

I really like your writing. It feels very relatable. I hope he will not keep you waiting for too long.

Thank you. Me too!!

Posted
Just now, Nastycuntspanker said:

Simple poetry. So eloquently captured. Two sides of the same coin. Perfect synergy.

Thank you for your kind words :relaxed:

Posted
Beautifully and eloquently said. Thanks for sharing.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Riccar56 said:

Beautifully and eloquently said. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! Much obliged :pray: