Letting the Devils out to Play - Part Two

Posted

He hit home at the back of her throat. She closed her lips around his shaft, desperately wanting to use her hands, on him, on herself, anything! She wished he'd thrust his fingers back in her pussy. It was throbbing, it ached so much to be filled.

He moved a little more so that he was positioned above her and her head was back. She couldn't move now. Her head was pretty much in a fixed position, pushed right back like this, her jaw wide to accommodate him. He thrust himself in and out of her mouth with his hips, taking no notice of whether she could breathe. She stole the tiniest of breaths as he moved out. They were not enough! But it was all she was getting.

He withdrew and she caught her breath. He moved so that he was now at her head but facing her. This was much better. She moved her a bit to give her neck some relief. He pulled her hair and yanked it back down with a growl.

She opened her mouth instinctively and he rammed his cock all the way in, pushing past the natural restriction of her throat. Jesus, she needed air. Taking it in the second or two she had before he thrust his cock back down her throat again, she could feel the ache in her cunt start up, steady and rythmic, in time with him.

His breathing was getting quicker and he let out the occasional snarl. He had a hold of her hair in one hand and with the other would reach down and twist a nipple to elicit a squeak, when she was able. She was writhing against the men holding her limbs, but not to get away. His pace quickened and then he thrust deep and held it there. He was cumming. She wanted to! The next few thrusts were more shallow but stayed deep inside her throat while he spurted his seed.

She became increasingly aware of her need for air. He watched her in the midst of his climax. Saw her register that need. Eyes grow wide. Limbs grow tense. And he smiled and thrust again. He let out what was a growl - roar and pulled out of her mouth. She gasped for breath. Fuck, she wanted him so much.

The four men did not let go of her. She didn't care. She didn't care who saw. Who was there. Who did what. Because she knew he would keep her safe. And if anyone tried anything, they'd have a beast of a man to contend with.

He got up and grabbed a bottle of water; took a drink. Knelt down again beside her and held the bottle to her lips, allowing her to drink. She hadn't realised how thirsty she was! When she was done, he tossed the bottle out of the way and moved down to in between her legs.

She was so wet. She hadn't seen him grab the bottle of lube. What the fuck does he need that for?! I'm sodden. He liberally applied the lube all over his hand. The lightbulb went on.

With his other hand he slapped the cuts on her inner thighs. Bringing the *** that she'd almost forgotten about back to the fore. She shrieked and swore at him.

"You fuckin' bastard evil cunt!!"
"Am I now? Are you sure about that?...I suppose you're right really.." he chuckled at her, continuing to slap her thighs. She didn't expect his fingers, as he slid them effortlessly into her slit. Oh, thank you Gods! She thought there were two, but he soon added another. Then another. She knew when he was about to go all in. It became tight, ***ful and uncomfortable.

"Fuck my hand, slut. You know you want it all in there. In your filthy fuckhole. Fuck it. Come on! Fuck my hand!" He was almost yelling at her as he pushed his fist into her cunt. She couldn't help herself, despite how ***ful the initial bit was. She pushed back and rode his hand, a snarl forming on her face. A familiar easing of the *** followed by the feeling of being so full. Oh my days this was heaven. Was she dead? She had to be.

He held his fist inside her for a second or so, then flexed his fingers as much as he was able. Even this sent waves of pleasure through her. She could feel him apply more lube at her slit and he started to move his fist backwards and forwards; in and out.

"Grrrraarrrhhhh yes! Fuck me! Yes! Fuck your slut!" She hollered.
He laughed, but he loved it. He fucked her harder with his fist, until he was punching her cervix. She fucking loved it when he did this.
"ohgodohgodohgodohgod I need to cum, please may I cum, please may I cum Sir?!!!!!" she could barely even string a sentence together. "Cum for me, cum hard for me!"
Oh, she did. All over his hand. She wasn't a 'squirter' as such, more of a gusher. Sploosh! She could feel another orgasm building just as soon as the first one had crested. Fisting always had this effect on her.
"Pleeeeeaaaaasssse may I ccuuuuumm?!"
"Yes, cum!" He growled, continuing the same rhythm. She thought she'd lost her mind. Shouting and hollering as she crested this climax, he slowed his pace. She didn't want it to end. Her legs were so wide apart and she was writhing around. He slowly pulled his fist out of her cunt and wiped all of the juice, lube and all onto her legs.
"You can stay sticky until tomorrow."

She eyed him, breathing heavily, wondering what he was going to do next. Hoping he was going to fuck her. He was certainly hard enough again. He knelt up in front of her, looking down at her.

The four men still had hold of her limbs and it didn't look like they were going to let go. She watched him as he took hold of his cock and stroked it slowly. What she'd give to have him inside her. It was making her drool.

He lined himself up so that the head of his cock was just inside her cunt and held himself there. He bent his head down and swirled his tongue around her nipple and then bit her tit so hard she yelped. He kept up the biting, all the while teasing her with his cock. She couldn't move enough to make him enter her. She tried....and he slapped her hard across the face. In the state she was in, even this turned her on. He slapped her tit that he'd just focused his attention on and then the other one, interspersed with the occasional slap to the face.

She was crying now, as much out of frustration as she was out of the *** of being slapped so hard repeatedly. He suddenly plunged his cock into her, balls deep. She could feel him right at her cervix, he'd pounded her so hard. He pulled out slowly and then rammed it in again. He grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her head back, exposing her neck. Sinking his teeth in, he started pounding into her, fucking her like he hated her. He'd drawn ***. Oh well, he'd move a little further down and bite there. He kept this up, hate-fucking her, biting her, slapping her. She couldn't moan or yell, she was crying. But she loved it.

She thought she was about to cum again and he felt it. "Don't you fucking dare, not yet," he growled in her ear. "Not until I'm ready." She whimpered her acquiescence, her hips rising to meet his, the best they could with her legs obscenely splayed apart. When his breath started to quicken and become more shallow, his bites became deeper, more ***ful. She thought he was going to tear flesh. He wrapped his hand around her throat and took her breath; squeezed. "Arghhh now, cum now!" He roared at her. She was there anyway. She flew over the crest of the climax, shuddering and panting.

He looked down at her, smiling that beastly grin. "We're almost there, my girl. I've almost made you mine."

Wait, what??? Almost? What the actual fuck? How was she not his already? He'd owned her mouth, he'd all but ruined her cunt.................ahhhh....

It dawned on her. She cast her mind back to their earlier conversations. She knew what was coming next. It wasn't her favourite thing in the world. But that was mostly due to her past. This was the final thing. She would be his. All his. Owned completely.

The four men at each of her limbs shifted then. The two at her wrists began untying the rope. When she was free, he pulled her up by her hair and walked her over to the water. They both took a long drink. He grabbed her hair again and dragged her back to between the trees. He pushed her back down onto her knees and then forwards on to her hands. She braced herself.

She did not expect the *** to come from another swing from the cane. It made her yelp in surprise. And she turned to look over her shoulder at him. He had the same maniacal look on his face. He was in space too. In his happy place. She loved to be able to provide this for him but fuck did it hurt. He brought his arm back, holding the cane. She turned away; she didn't want to see it coming.

He beat her ass so hard and for so long, she doubted she'd be able to sit down for a month. Her greedy cunt gave her away though. Despite him almost ruining her earlier, she was dripping again. She heard a low chuckle as he moved closer to her and discarded the cane for a second time.

She was vaguely aware of the men in robes still chanting; him grabbing the bottle of lube and soaking his fingers in it. The next thing she felt was left hand forcing her face down into the dirt, so that her arms were up alongside her head, her cheek to the ground. This raised her ass up high. He let go and another hand took his place. One of them.

His sticky, lubed up fingers circled her asshole. She wanted to move, to buck, to refuse. It was instinctive in her; to resist this act. She couldn't help it.
"Go on, fight me on this one. Make it fun. I'm going to take it, you know I am," she could the sadistic smile in his voice.

She stilled as he teased her puckered flesh. In went one finger, slowly. She whimpered. Then two. He glided them in and out as she tried to remind herself that loves it when it's happening. The sensations began to change and become pleasurable as she knew they would. She surrendered herself to them; to him.

He slid a third finger in and kept up the pace. Before long she was pushing back against him and moaning in to the dirt. At that moment, she would have done anything for him.

He removed his fingers from her ass and she felt the head of his cock. She panicked for a split second, how the hell will she take it? It's way more than three fingers! But she didn't have long to ponder before he was up to the hilt in her ass. He slapped her bruised, raw buttock and she cried out, tears forming again.

"Mmhmm, cry for me. They're mine too, your tears. It all belongs to me now. Every inch of you, your mind. Your tits. Your cunt. Your ass. All of you. You're. Mine!!" He rammed in and out of her, punctuating the last two words with his thrusts.

She would never say that it didn't hurt, because it did, but it was also so fucking good. He fucked her ass while one of the robed men held her face into the dirt. And she fucking loved every second of it. She didn't always climax this way but whenever he brought out this side of her, there was a good chance of it.

She so badly wanted to play with her clit while he was pounding her ass. She tried to move her arm but one of the robed men grabbed her wrist and pinned it. It didn't really matter, she was going to cum anyway. She just hoped he would too soon because she didn't think she could out much longer.

She was yelling and crying, her face pushed into the ground; she could feel the familiar clench of the climax and his pace quickened. He raked his fingernails down her back; already raw from the beating. Fuck! That was enough to send her spiralling off into another realm. The chanting then suddenly grew louder, much louder. He slammed into her with such *** and let out a yell she'd never heard from him before. She was shuddering and crying and cumming.

He slowed, then stopped and pulled out. She realised the chanting had ceased. The robed men had drawn nearer to them. He slapped her ass and then rolled her over so she lay on her back.

"Open your legs," he said, lookinng at her, with a satisfied smile.
"She is mine. She has been taken!" He proclaimed to all the robed men. The started to back away then and he laid down beside her in the dirt.

"You're mine. We can let the devils out to play any time we like." He gathered her in his arms and stroked her hair. She buried her face his chest and cried. Big heaving sobs. She'd never been so happy.

Posted
Thank you!! Raw and primal is kinda what I was going for šŸ˜Š
Posted
Love your descriptions of anal sex. So hot. ā€œUp to the hilt in her assā€. Mmmm šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„