Letting go

Posted

Do you crave to be dominated?
Are you seeking to get out of your head and finally relinquish that control in your everyday life, and let your dominant penetrate the depths of your being?

What does this look like for you?

Posted

I crave this every day. To have the ability to turn off and just be. To trust that my needs are being taken care of by fulfilling someone else's.

Posted

Possibly to many syllables?

11 minutes ago, Dominantman4SubFemal said:

No!!

Posted

Very few people earn my submission now.

My profile states that I'm exploring my dominant side and I have something in my profile to see who actually reads it. Very few do.

If I submit, I do so fully and sink deep into subspace. Quickly. Question is, will I? Takes a certain type of Dom. 

Posted
55 minutes ago, Dominantman4SubFemal said:

No!!

No to what! 😂... someone having a morning?

Peace be with you my friend..

Posted

God yes I want to be dominated! It’s just so frustrating trying to find a fem Dom that is genuine and doesn’t end up with conversations that finish with this member is being verified.I’ve been ghosted so many times that I may see if Zak Bagans has any vacancies on Ghost Adventures.How many Male subs on here have started talking with women who suddenly become paid Dominatrix💵 ? When I finally get to talk with a genuine Dom I just don’t say that right thing that progresses into a positive direction.Part of me is actually enjoying this as it’s a form of mental *** with anxiety and pessimism .I’ve been on here for about 4 years and I’ve not got any further in that time but I’ll just keep plodding on.Having a mild autistic condition doesn’t help the situation either.I’m bisexual and I’m dominant with men and have several regular subs and communication isn’t an issue or a problem.Could the fact that I’m bi put off many women ?

Posted
2 hours ago, Dominantman4SubFemal said:

Wow am the only one to say no to you too

😆

Weird... most people who say no go away not spend nearly an hour messaging.

Posted

It’s good to hear both sides.. there’s growth in learning from every point of view.

Posted
4 hours ago, Bounty said:

Very few people earn my submission now.

My profile states that I'm exploring my dominant side and I have something in my profile to see who actually reads it. Very few do.

If I submit, I do so fully and sink deep into subspace. Quickly. Question is, will I? Takes a certain type of Dom. 

I’d love to experience sub space again. I’ve got close a few times, but think I need more impact to do it.

Posted

Oh god yes but not all the time, I like set amount of time being dominated(Could be 2 minutes, could be days). But as a switch I very much really enjoying taking full control of my partner as well. 

Posted

I do crave that. Not in a tpe but in limited doses. The good morning text. The instructions on what underwear to wear. Asking permission to come.

Posted

I’m dominant, but I enjoy it when a woman takes control. She knows what she wants and tells me what she wants me to do to her.

Posted

Yes! It’s like an itch I can’t scratch lol. I just want to be able to turn off my brain and just be in that sub headspace.

Posted

Yes but I keep finding doms who once they have me only treat me like a gf. Both would be wonderful

Posted

Omg, yes. I don’t want my “hang ups” and previous traumas to hold me back from allowing myself to enjoy him/us fully anymore. I don’t want to be “on guard”, waiting for him to hurt me somehow, losing focus on the experience, and quite literally shafting myself out of being fulfilled. Sorry, this just really hit home...thanks for reading.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Yes, I do, and I’ve pictured this many different ways. It can LOOK like almost anything...but it tastes like sweet surrender, It smells like trust, It feels like security, and it sounds like bliss.

Posted

Very much so!!!!!!!! I can’t even begin to tell you!