Choose your own adventure... "The First Date"

Posted

k let's see if this actually works.

Aim is that the story should carry on with whomever replies back first. So before you write a huge paragraph of what's going on, just read above and see if you're sure you've read the latest post.

Below therefore is the beginning of a story told from the perspective of a woman waking up on the long-awaited date of finally meeting the person she's been chatting to on this site...

CHAPTER ONE

Sometime in the future, after we’ve been chatting for a while we finally decide to meet up. I invite you around to my little apartment.

The morning of the date I wake up and wonder if this is going to be true. I check my phone but nothing.

Nevertheless I start tidying and cleaning just in case. I have a shower and shave my pussy for you, my arms, and do a little extra pampering than I normally would.

I then get on with my day, constantly checking my phone but nothing.

It’s 3pm and I’m on the brink of texting you when I get a message saying you’ve got in the car and will be a few hours.

My pussy immediately tingles and I excitedly run upstairs to where the present you sent me lies in a folded tissue wrapper.

I unfold it and inside is a short latex dress. It feels amazing and I can’t wait for you to see me in it.

I take off the clothes I’ve been slouching around the house in and get ready to put the dress on.

I can’t help but touch myself. I’m so wet that I have to change my pants and I can’t wait to have that same feeling seeing you.

I change, no talc is needed, and I look in the mirror - it’s perfect; a short sleeveless party dress with a zip up the front to the neck. I unzip it a little, then a lot, trying to get my boobs to look their most luscious but ultimately decide on zipping it up to my neck (it can always come down later as a tease).

I go do my makeup and brush my hair, put some perfume on, and slide my knee-high boots on before frantically then running around the house with 10 minutes to go trying to make the place look respectable and not like a bomb has hit it.

I sit down on the sofa and a million intros and possibilities of what will happen when we first see each other face-to-face finally?

Will it be awkward? Will it be like seeing an old friend? Will list take over immediately? Argh so many thoughts!

Every time a car goes by I look at the window but nothing.

Until of course, one comes to a stop outside, turns the lights and engine off, and then deathly quiet before DING DONG and my front door bell goes.

I skip to my feet and take a breath before opening it.

There you are… as promised.

---

So then! What happens in Chapter Two?! Someone take this and reply with the next part!