What Halloween/ghoulish name would you choose??!!!!!

li****

Posted

So.......seeing as it's Halloween soon and god I love it!!!!! It's my favourite time of the year ( next to Xmas ) I just love the dressing up, putting on ghoulish make up, being someone or something different for one night!!!!! Getting a tonne of sweets and candy ( trick or treating it's not just for the kids ya know lol 😂 ) I've been to many a Halloween party and lost count of who or what I've gone as!!! Horror movies I love, really depraved horror and or depraved erotica books I love too more *** and guts the better lol. There is just something about this time of year , so what I wanna know is if you could change your profile name on here to a ghoulish/Halloween type name for just Halloween, what would it be?????!!!!!! Mine would be.........Morticia monster mash why did I choose that name?? Well Morticia I love she's one of my all time favourite film characters ( I've dressed up as her so many times for Halloween ) and monster mash well it fits perfectly lol and also it's one of my favourite Halloween songs. So I think let's make this Halloween fun!!!!

Why not come up with a ghoulish/fun type name that if you could change on here for one day why not share here with us!! And also why not join us for our film fet club Munch on the 29th of October we have a poll going so why not come and choose the film you wanna watch and come join us at the munch!!!!! 

Me and @PixieDust would love for you to come join us and discuss the film that gets chosen and chat about all that's spooky and scary. 👻🎃👻🎃👻

Posted

Don't laugh, General Woundwort from waterShip Down, scared as a kid first from reading the book, then seeing it at cinema(won tickets on a radio show☺️), he was a nasty, malevolent, controlling and inflexible, and drooled all the time, the complete, total opposite of me

Posted

Though perhaps I'm more associated with other franchises, I think I'd rather pay homage to the late Bill Paxton and go with Severen (Near Dark, 1987). As a bonus, he's more fun at parties.

Posted

I go with Dr.A.Cula the friendly neighborhood vampire😉

Posted

Keeping Muff in the name, I'd go for BeelzeMuff 😁😁😁

Posted

I'm in season currently!!! So I'll keep mine!!!

🔥🔥🔥🧙🧙🧙🔥🔥🔥

Posted
2 hours ago, Kymi said:

Lily Munster for me

My dog lola pops's kennel name was incadar pat priest.

Pat priest played lily munster.

The dog was a large munsterlander

Posted

I’ll stick with Marky, someone was talking about changing it for me a while back but until then it’s staying 🙂

Posted
7 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

Mine is gonna be "DEAD METAL"

not sirkillalot or mathilda? lol

Posted

I think Hexy is quite Hallowe'en feeling .. But if i had to use a different name then maybe "Sally"?

Posted
13 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

I'm thinking will-o the wisp

loved that show willow

Posted
14 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

I'm thinking will-o the wisp

"MAVIS CRUET"

Posted

Loving all these so far ❣️ thank you!!

Posted

For those in the know!

🐺FenWolfe S'Witche🐺

Posted

well Mzwhip calls me bride of chucky already, so I guess that is it 😂

Posted

"Perilous Penelope"

Lets just call her the dark version of Penelope Pitstop one of my favourite cartoon characters however instead of her yelling Help, Help, Help, it's those who meet Perilous Penelope  who are the ones now screaming for rescue  😁😁

Posted
12 hours ago, quietlysure said:

But who's your Hooded Claw Pixie....,

That's a very good question, I might have to think about that.....open to suggestions though 

Posted
48 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

That's a very good question, I might have to think about that.....open to suggestions though 

I loved wacky races...😆