CUSTOM BDSM EXPERIENCE

Mr_Medz_Kir

Posted

Hey doms subs, and everyone in between! 

I had an idea and wanted some advice, feedback and anything you might think of this idea. The gist of this idea is kind of like a BDSM club but more exclusive, private and all about what you want based on your own liking and personal kinks. It would be an entire experience tailored to your sexual fantasies. We are all looking for something special created for us in the way we want it right! Why is there not a place like this that exists??? :persevere: 

What do you think?

Posted

there's bits here I'm quite confused about - so...

Firstly private BDSM clubs/meets *do* exist.  While they're not sometimes as magical as people think in their head - sometimes it's just a handful of people who have similar likes who just hire a space between them and invite people they know fit what they want.

Custom and tailored experiences can also exist, to a degree - this is something where you often pay a pro for the experience.

Beyond that, I guess, an issue at any kinda club is people have different wants and likes so generally it's about coexisting in the space - you can't control everyone's behaviour because people want different things.  

Posted
It sounds like you're suggesting some kind of kink related theme park or even Westworld type experience to me, where you can go to have all your deepest desires and fantasies catered to.

And whilst, as eyem suggests, avenues do exist to kind of achieve that, it's not quite as simple as paying your *** at the gate and it all happening automatically.

Personally I'm not "looking for something special created for me in the way I want it" either - more am looking to find people on the same wavelength as me to have a mutually pleasurable experience that we create between us, however that may pan out - it's not all about what *I* want, more what *we* want.
Posted
I am sure places like this do already exist, but if I understand the depth of how much detail you are implying, then my first thought is that true perfection is nigh impossible to achieve. Ultimate satisfaction would never be obtainable because of too many factors, including the fact that it would be in real life, where you cannot actually control every single detail. The idea is wonderful, but executing it to the degree you seek I think would require a lot more work than perhaps you realise
Posted
There is a couple of places in Phoenix I know of but idk if it’s what ur looking for I’d love to take u
whenwetalklikethis
Posted
I think you are an entrepreneur: I *** you will be disappointed
Posted

I think when it comes to fetish nights out a lot has been the same for me as any other - some nights turned out better than expected, some less so.

The factors for that could be hinged on everything from my mental state going in, to other people's behaviour, to just how things played out.

And like, you can have the best entertainment, the best play room, amazing staff, whatever (which all drives up the cost) but there's stuff always out of control.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I know EXACTLY what you mean by this and I can relate there not being a very “bespoke” experience. It’s mainly a club With a bdsm theme. You can probably put together an event with some local professional doms and rent out a facility. It’s complicated but doable
Posted

I think the problem is then who is it bespoke for?

So there are events where it is literally a hired room and Dommes who are paid to be there to do subs fetishes around whatever boundaries of the event.

But of course the subs in this experience don't want to compete for attention - so the number of subs is capped.

And you ended up with £150-£250 ticket price.