Need some tips

he****

Posted
Hello! I’m a 24 year old boy who has done mostly normal sex and would really appreciate some tips on new thing to try in bed!

Thanks in advance
Posted

That's very ambiguous!!

With a partner or are you going solo?

Posted
No partner, so yeah I’m going solo! I have a girl thats also open for new things but don’t know what, so I’m trying to get some nice suggestions from you guys😇 Shes open for the most part. (Sorry for bad English, I’m from Norway😶🌫️)
Posted

Take some time to narrow down what you are seeking - go from general concepts to specific kinks.

If you are not sure what things you might like. Go back to general ideas and just do some research. For me, some kinks just felt appealing before I even had the opportunity to experience it. On the other hand, I had to experience some kinks before I could really gravitate towards it.

Without experience, you are reliant on external influences e.g. events, literature, forums, YouTube or other platforms.

There are three things to consider when exploring kinks - safety, physical and emotional interests or impact

Lastly, don't worry about labels. They are at the moment a distraction. Focus on experiences and how they make you feel l!!

Evie Lupine on youtube is a  great starting point

Posted
Thank you sir, I really appreciate it! Have a good day!
Posted
Negotiate everything beforehand. And if either of you aren't comfortable, STOP! As far as what to do? Start small. A light spanking, a blindfold, gentle biting, a finger in the bum, etc. Small steps with consent.
Posted
Men are micro waves we get horny fast women are ovens we need to pre heat flirt tease hold back make her want it two “you don’t always have to fucker hard in fact that’s not right to do” slow songs and slow rhythms have fun enjoy it the same as she dose , tell her thing you like how she feels how she smells how she makes you feel thing you want to do but as a fantasy last if your looking for a fun position hit it missionary then put her feel together and hold them with your chest and hit it real deep with a pounding no thrusting motion