Tickling

WalkingDead172

Posted

Depends where you are tickling me honestly lol

Posted

Big tickle fetish here, would love to connect with others who share it!

• 2 weeks later...
Tickler101
Posted
On 4/24/2021 at 7:07 PM, xoxoalice16 said:

Depends where you are tickling me honestly lol

As to whether you like it or whether you can handle it haha? Ticklish in a lot of places then hmm 😋?

Tickler101
Posted
On 4/9/2021 at 6:50 PM, Navel95 said:

I love tickling and being tickled

So is your naval your favourite area to be tickled or your most ticklish spot?...or both haha? Do you have a ticklish belly button 😂?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love tickling people. Problem is, a lot of people have that as a hard limit. Alas.

Posted

I and extremely ticklish and hate being tickled. So it's used when I don't wanna listen 😅

Remainzunsung
Posted

I love tickling & being tickled. I can just never find a female partner to occasionally play with

Tickler101
Posted
On 5/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, yycbrat said:

I and extremely ticklish and hate being tickled. So it's used when I don't wanna listen 😅

Hmm and I take it you don't want listen a lot haha? Well you can't hate it that much if you still do the thing that you KNOW is going to cause it to happen 😛🤣. Where is your most ticklish spot?

cuddles3672
Posted

Sounds like fun. I always loved to be tickled but as a fetish and including it as *** would be fun to see just how far tickling can go.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i love being tickled lol, would love to explore it more

Posted

I love to tickle and, on occasion, be tickled. 

The nature of it having such a range of intensities and it's effects being so dependent on the individual makes it very attractive to me.

Posted
On 6/10/2021 at 9:06 AM, leah_ml said:

i love being tickled lol, would love to explore it more

I wish I could help but you are so far away 😶. Are you really ticklish haha?

Posted

extremely ticklish haha and literally anywhere

Posted
On 6/21/2021 at 4:38 AM, leah_ml said:

extremely ticklish haha and literally anywhere

Wow haha. Literally anywhere? You do realise that in the tickling community that is a big claim and could actually be true. So you would need the most thorough testing that would require you to be naked 😋😄

Posted

i’ve been tickled just about everywhere haha but if you think i’m lying then you can run your tests anyway ;)

Posted
On 6/23/2021 at 11:52 PM, leah_ml said:

i’ve been tickled just about everywhere haha but if you think i’m lying then you can run your tests anyway ;)

Haha if only i could 😊. You wouldn't be able to take it for that long though 😋

Posted

oh i know i wouldn’t last long trust me 😂

cuddles3672
Posted

Isnt the purpose of ticking as a fetish even when you cant take it no more then keep it going lol

Tickler101
Posted
On 7/1/2021 at 5:06 AM, leah_ml said:

oh i know i wouldn’t last long trust me 😂

Hahaha really? Not much you can do if you are all tied up though 😇

• 1 month later...
Georgiaspeach18
Posted

Hi there, 

I'm complete beginner in the sex worker and fetish community ... I currently have a client who is interested in having a phone conversation and wants to just get one to know one another better but also with some sexual content in there as well, I'm super nervous as I don't know what exactly the expectation of me is so like when they say something like *tickles feet* or something similar along those lines am I supposed to giggle or should I be telling him what I would like him to do to my feed how I would like to be tickled? 

This phone conversation is less than an hour away so any tips and or advice would be much appreciated thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
It sounds fun. I’m not usually ticklish, but when I’m aroused I can definitely be. I think depending on the situation I could last a while. I like challenges.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
If they don’t know your weaknesses your fine
Posted
14 hours ago, 3Que said:

Hmm would yours be your bellybutton by any chance 😛?

Posted
On 9/3/2021 at 7:03 AM, 3Que said:

They will get found in the end ;)