Tickling

WalkingDead172

Posted
On 5/4/2022 at 3:52 AM, metalhead359 said:

I'm mainly lee but can be ler would love to experience a serious tickle *** by a female ler one day

Where do you live??

Posted
On 3/22/2022 at 8:30 PM, switch6962 said:

It’s fascinating, tickle ***. You can tickle or be tickled at any tempo. Slowly is very arousing, but torturous. Quickly is too much for our nerve endings and brain to keep up with, really torturous. Once restrained, you just go on an agonising, ***ed, sensory overload……………………vivid and unforgettable with shivers down the spine.
Yes please! Giving and receiving!

Where have you been all my life??

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a male Lee in Sacramento and would love to experience a Femaler ler having her fun with me.  She would not be disappointed with my reactions !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

What do you D types who love tickle *** do when your sub isn’t ticklish?

I have mild at best stimulation to tickling.  
My Domme was very disappointed one of our early play sessions when she found out that no matter what she did I didn’t get the reaction she was hoping for when she ticked me.  She had nipple clamps with strings attached to my toes.   I felt bad that her machinations left me sitting there while she got out the feathers and such but what could I do.  I have faked it before in different situations with different people but that was just messing around in bed.  For me BDSM isn’t something that I will try to fake.  I won’t be dishonest in that way to my D types.  The reactions I give are what comes out.

I was tickle ***d  by my older brothers growing up and learned to or just plain block it from the trauma.  I don’t know but I haven’t had anyone successfully tickle me any time in my adult life. 

Posted
If you’re a ticklish bottom/submissive/little/masochist, sensual, sensuous, sexual tickling (soft or hard) can be a serious turn-on if done right.

Have you ever experienced this? Believable? Curious?
Posted
2 hours ago, Real5819 said:

Never been tickled

If you were closer and curious, I’d love to explore with you.

Posted

Tickling can be fun for all, if done with appropriate care and concern. “Appropriate” is a relative term. For the newbie, a lot of care and concern is usually best. For the experienced tickle masochist, none can be what’s desired.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Larryjordan919
Posted

I’d love to be tickle ***d on my soles sometime!

• 2 months later...