Oh dear, i guess you are in trouble then. Secret is out now 😉

Posted
I’ll just cover my belly button 
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sweden_Tickler
Posted

Hello!

I am a man from Sweden who loves tickling! My dream is to tickle a bound person who is extremely ticklish but who at the same time really hates to be tickled! My absolute favorite places to tickle someone are around the waist, on the sides and under the arms! It is wonderful to both see and hear the person suffer from the tickle while the person becomes exhausted from all the laughter and screaming. It's fun when the person panics about tickling that does not stop but you continue to tickle in any case.

The hardest part is that the person himself has to fight hard not to ejaculate or pee! If the accident occurs, the victim must blame himself who can not hold tight simply! If the person is tied on their back, they should wear blindfolds and only something thin and tight at the bottom! If the person is tied to the stomach, the person does not need blindfolds! If the person wants you to stop tickling, you continue! But you can give the victim assignments that must be solved if he wants to be free faster! If the victim fails in the mission, he must be given a new mission that will always be more difficult than the previous mission! If the victim fails in all assignments, the victim can still be free after maybe 2 hours of tickling!

Posted
I like to tease please and tickle nylon feet and tear up pantyhose for fetish fun tickling
Posted
On 10/18/2021 at 12:46 PM, Sweden_Tickler said:

Hello!

I am a man from Sweden who loves tickling! My dream is to tickle a bound person who is extremely ticklish but who at the same time really hates to be tickled! My absolute favorite places to tickle someone are around the waist, on the sides and under the arms! It is wonderful to both see and hear the person suffer from the tickle while the person becomes exhausted from all the laughter and screaming. It's fun when the person panics about tickling that does not stop but you continue to tickle in any case.

The hardest part is that the person himself has to fight hard not to ejaculate or pee! If the accident occurs, the victim must blame himself who can not hold tight simply! If the person is tied on their back, they should wear blindfolds and only something thin and tight at the bottom! If the person is tied to the stomach, the person does not need blindfolds! If the person wants you to stop tickling, you continue! But you can give the victim assignments that must be solved if he wants to be free faster! If the victim fails in the mission, he must be given a new mission that will always be more difficult than the previous mission! If the victim fails in all assignments, the victim can still be free after maybe 2 hours of tickling!

Sounds interesting and fun 😂. Got to have the right kind of sub/lee for this though or it could easily become too much and not so fun for them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Oh, it's the worst *** but I love it! Tickling + bondage = fun. 

Posted

I must admit I do like to give a good tickle, though several of my past play partners had it as a hard limit :p

Posted
Love being tied and played with, especially by mommy doms.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love being tickled, especially on my belly 😅
Posted
Can be used as a great tool from *** to pleasure and also relaxing b4 building and after …. TIP TOP 🦊
Posted

I hear it is National Tickling day today! Although I am not sure what that really means 😂

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Where are all the people who find that being tickled actually helps them out of a bad mood?...and doesn't just piss them off 😅😂

• 1 month later...
Posted
It’s fascinating, tickle ***. You can tickle or be tickled at any tempo. Slowly is very arousing, but torturous. Quickly is too much for our nerve endings and brain to keep up with, really torturous. Once restrained, you just go on an agonising, ***ed, sensory overload……………………vivid and unforgettable with shivers down the spine.
Yes please! Giving and receiving!
Posted

I have always wanted to experiment with this- despite TT being my main kink- I've had like little to no experience with it. I would definetly want to try it with someone else in the tickle fetish community if or when I'm able :hearts_around:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely loved being tickled, and would also like to try tickling. It’s my thing. I’m really keen to connect with people who want to try it - I find people like me hard to find!

Posted
On 2/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, aShyandTicklishdude said:

We’re all around lol.

Yeah in the Shadows 😆😂

Posted
4 hours ago, MsTickles said:

I absolutely loved being tickled, and would also like to try tickling. It’s my thing. I’m really keen to connect with people who want to try it - I find people like me hard to find!

Hi, welcome 😃. So you know you love being tickled but haven't had the opportunity to explore it properly?? That is terrible 😮! 

Posted
3 hours ago, Tickler101 said:

Hi, welcome 😃. So you know you love being tickled but haven't had the opportunity to explore it properly?? That is terrible 😮! 

Hi :) I’ve definitely tried it, it’s amazing. The trouble is, I want more!