Tickling

WalkingDead172

Posted
16 hours ago, MsTickles said:

I absolutely loved being tickled, and would also like to try tickling. It’s my thing. I’m really keen to connect with people who want to try it - I find people like me hard to find!

I'm the same love it I'm more of an upper body fan but I do find it hard to live it out aswell cause hard to find people that are into it.

Posted
Both giving and taking! Especially as some sort of forplay.
Posted
15 hours ago, bunnibabe said:

Yes 😅🤭🤭🤭

What was the question?...Are you very ticklish and do you love being tickled? 😋😂

Posted
I am so ticklish and yes I definitely love it
Posted
What’s a vacbed and describe how it’s better? Describe this experience
I am definitely down
Posted
9 minutes ago, Ticklishcandy81 said:
What’s a vacbed and describe how it’s better? Describe this experience
I am definitely down

If you Google it you literally go into this rectangle shaped thing which is made of latex I think suck all the air out with a hoover and literally you can't move I'm bad at explaining :(

• 3 weeks later...
TLtickledpinkie
Posted

Really!!?? Tickle *** is the best, when you add bondage and in Dom/Sub situations, nothing better, but I'm the ticklee not the tickler lol

Posted
Lawwwwwd being Tickled makes me super horney and wet and i hate when im tickled but deep down love the excuse to kick you in the face lol hope you have good rope skills xoxo
Tickler101
Posted
1 hour ago, 13XOTIC_GOD3SS said:

Lawwwwwd being Tickled makes me super horney and wet and i hate when im tickled but deep down love the excuse to kick you in the face lol hope you have good rope skills xoxo

Haha sounds like the perfect balance 😛😂. Are you very ticklish then? Where is your most ticklish spot? There is never an excuse to kick in the face 😯😝. I would tickle you more just for that 😌😝

Posted
10 minutes ago, Tickler101 said:

Haha sounds like the perfect balance 😛😂. Are you very ticklish then? Where is your most ticklish spot? There is never an excuse to kick in the face 😯😝. I would tickle you more just for that 😌😝

Thats a secret ill never tell the choice is yours but be sure to atleast let me free every now and then to eat lmao

Tickler101
Posted
2 hours ago, 13XOTIC_GOD3SS said:

Thats a secret ill never tell the choice is yours but be sure to atleast let me free every now and then to eat lmao

Oh it is hmm? That just means I have to tickle you EVERYWHERE and find it myself...then tickle that spot intensely as punishment for making me spend time finding it myself 😋. That is the ONLY time you would want releasing?? Sounds like you are a tickle slave, not just a ticklee 😮😁. Can't get enough can you not haha? Could you actually take THAT much tickling?? "Lmao" - perfect choice of phrase, because you certainly would be and I would love to hear and see it 😛

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Larryjordan813
Posted

Love tickling!  I’m a ticklee with super ticklish soles and would love to find more ticklers out there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
TickleTime92
Posted

I love tickling I would love to find someone to tickle me! Huge turn on! 

• 1 month later...
Posted
July 5, Larryjordan813 said:

Love tickling!  I’m a ticklee with super ticklish soles and would love to find more ticklers out there!

Same for me! But only if paid for the session or play date! Extremely new and ticklish,however very ready❤️

Posted
July 14, Sard_Onyxx said:
My main kink!

Same

Posted
August 27, TickleTime92 said:

I love tickling I would love to find someone to tickle me! Huge turn on! 

I definitely can ,will and able to provide this for you! Maybe an exchange of ticklish favor

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/11/2018 at 2:38 PM, adamisbobbins said:

Hi quick question really im surprised more girls arent into tickle *** its fun and involves submission and bondage , are their ladies here who enjoy it :)... makes you laugh at least

Absolutely!!!!!!