Brat Rules

CopperKnob

Posted
18 hours ago, Charms said:

Master I dought it. Hes been on 1s since he rejoined.

What dom only group

do we really need to know that? lol

Posted
13 hours ago, Psuedom said:

Ask me why I desire a person above all other things in the world and my answer will be "just because". 

Its simples.. the things we say and do come down just 4 things

ME: COME

YOU: CAME (&CUM) 1-0 TO YOU  

ME: GiVE

YOU GAVE (OH YOU GOT IT ) 2-0 YOU

ME: DO 

AND OH YES DID AND GOT DONE 3-0 YOU.

you can't lose.... your 3 out of 4

ME: LASTLY AFTER YOU DID And GOT DONE!! I SAY REPEAT AFTER ME, 

ME: WILL YOU 

YOU: WILL YOU 

ME: SAY COME

YOU: SAY COME

ME: COME 

YOU: CAME 

ON LOOP!! 

YOU THINK THAT YOUR WINNING!! AND I LET YOU BELIEVE THAT TO FEEL MAGICAL AND SPECIAL,

AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE GLORY AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT FROM ME!! YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING, ANNNNYYYYYTHINKKKKK,  AND I WOULD, AND YOU THINK YOUVE WON AGAIN... YOU GET IT ALL!! THE CREAM THE LOT 

ALL BECAUSE WHEN I SAID COME YOU CAME 

Posted
4 hours ago, Purebanter said:

This is the great thing about a spoilt brat, madam's, feet stopping princesses!! They know they get their own what or become the dame or the all admired queen...

And thats okay... because i want you to get what you want or make your life easier in anyway... you can utilise me in anyway...and I would happily, for gratitude if not anything else!! For im grateful to madam because... in that moment she will do ANYTHING and everything that I say... willing keep and. No questions asked! Even if I hated something that brat loved i would still do for them always!! If I didn't then thats when you can ask a question.. same as if I don't get spoilt rotten sexually...just out of gratification thats when I will say " the hesitation would cost you by the second!! So if you want me to eat your pussy for 6 hours, 1 second reluctantly 4 hours pussy eating time!! 2 second pause.. 2 hours.. anything longer than that and princess isnt getting her wish this week! She can't get her massage or shoes she really wanted. The next time she sees a different shoe she has to have... oh she doesn't have to hesitate she knows them shoes are already hers. They are asking themselves the question and know the answer! 

The real fun is how far brat can push and stomp her feet!! To get what she wants!! And I love that..because if that wipe has been cracked... the "madam" id give you want you need not what you want, its my job to be caring and loving if you deserve that!! And also ruin you because you deserve that!! The brat gets the fun and glory and adored 

I want to be cleaner of you shoes, to worship to make pristine and sparky

I also want to be clear and the shoes is on the other foot and the filthy dirty disgustingly nasty.  

Keep the two things separate!! If you want sparkles you got get your nose right in it.. because thats where id *** your face into it.. 

Brats are to b controlled with a firm hand. An to do as there told not to get away with things an be spoikt

Posted

@Ed1980 master what would happen if I get bratty. 

Although I don't think I'm ever a brat

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I will find loopholes in EVERYTHING you say heheheh
Posted
4 hours ago, Ami-babi said:

I will find loopholes in EVERYTHING you say heheheh

Isn't that what brats do the best

Posted

many of us Brat, like to plans, plots and create mischief which are a brats best friend.

However we struggle at times with Behaving and being a good girl. I wanted to put a positve spin on behaving. So to me behaving and patience gives you the space to reflect, plot, work out those loop holes and plan some more. Keep up the good work fellow Brats hehehe 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

🤭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Posted
On 1/20/2022 at 11:38 PM, Charms said:

Isn't that what brats do the best

not really we just stamp our feet pout and sulk lol

Posted

I don't.  I have q better way to qnnoy master.

I go in his bed room play really crap music on the TV an every so often turn it up.just a little

• 5 months later...
Posted
Ps I don’t TRY to brat. It just happens 😅