Brat Rules

CopperKnob

Posted
24 minutes ago, SirArchA said:

Well I couldn't possibly reveal that now could I? I mean I shouldn't really have mentioned that the group exists at all 😜

A bit like fight club rules.

There is no fight vlub

Posted
4 hours ago, SirArchA said:

Well I couldn't possibly reveal that now could I? I mean I shouldn't really have mentioned that the group exists at all 😜

Wait what!?
How do the Dom's get a Dom only group?
Sounds like Fet Favouritism to me

Or...is it like a 'special group' like the ones you had in school for the 'special' people? You know the ones...😉

Posted
8 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Yo!
An interesting 'theory' which is, if I understand correctly, 'i own the sub therefore everything they own is mine too'?

Absolutely, especially when dealing with a kleptomanic brat. 

Collar goes on = she's mine. 

Collar is also broken (still functional but there's a piece missing or a chunk taken out of it... Like a window can still perform its main functions and still be broken) = collar is mine. 

Sub is a kleptomaniac = broken = mine. 

Possession is 9/10ths of the law and I am the law, so that last 1/10th is also mine. 

Want some ice-cream? I'll let you have it... Just remember it's mine. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Wait what!?
How do the Dom's get a Dom only group?
Sounds like Fet Favouritism to me.😉

They get it just to remind you of another thing that isn't yours. 

Posted
27 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

Collar is also broken (still functional but there's a piece missing or a chunk taken out of it... Like a window can still perform its main functions and still be broken) = collar is mine. 

Possession is 9/10ths of the law and I am the law, so that last 1/10th is also mine. 

Ah, but the freezer IS mine!!!!

Posted
24 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

They get it just to remind you of another thing that isn't yours. 

There's nothing to stop us infiltrating it. But, to be honest what are we going to learn by doing so? You lot need all the help you can get so, you can keep it as 'yours'. But, only because we let you

Posted
35 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

You say that ice cream is yours but sub hides your ice cream in a secret place. 😏  there for no longer yours 

Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

There's nothing to stop us infiltrating it. But, to be honest what are we going to learn by doing so? You lot need all the help you can get so, you can keep it as 'yours'. But, only because we let you

You kidding me? There's not a single comment in there, it's just set up to remind you that nothing is yours... Freezer included. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, Shenna said:

You say that ice cream is yours but sub hides your ice cream in a secret place. 😏  there for no longer yours 

Your immense cleavage is hardly a secret place these days. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

You kidding me? There's not a single comment in there, it's just set up to remind you that nothing is yours... Freezer included. 

Ah, well now you've let the cat out the bag! Yet another example as to how wasteful and sneaky Dom's are, having something just because 🙄

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

Your immense cleavage is hardly a secret place these days. 

My immence cleavage is always the first place people look. That's why I have the lost tribe as well as sherpa the occasional rock climber but you won't find any ice cream down there 

Edited by Shenna
Posted
Just now, Shenna said:

My emence cleavage is always the first place people look. That's why I have the lost tribe as well as sherpa the occasional rock climber but you won't find any ice cream down there 

@psuedom, Touche!!

Posted
2 minutes ago, Shenna said:

My immence cleavage is always the first place people look. That's why I have the lost tribe as well as sherpa the occasional rock climber but you won't find any ice cream down there 

I've always been one for the experience rather than the achievement. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

I've always been one for the experience rather than the achievement. 

Well best get your hiking boots on because you have mountains to climb and an ice cream to find. But it won't be down there I can assure you. 

BTW it will be where you would never think of finding it

Edited by Shenna
Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Ah, well now you've let the cat out the bag! Yet another example as to how wasteful and sneaky Dom's are, having something just because 🙄

Ask me why I desire a person above all other things in the world and my answer will be "just because". 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Shenna said:

Well best get your hiking boots on because you have mountains to climb and an ice cream to find. But it won't be down there I can assure you. 

BTW it will be where you would never think of finding it

In the desert... At that point it's just cream. 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

Ask me why I desire a person above all other things in the world and my answer will be "just because". 

I'm eating icecream for tea. Just because 🤷‍♀️

Posted
30 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

In the desert... At that point it's just cream. 

Define cream 😏

Posted

I have my own fridge in my own home with my own ice cream.

But then there are things at masters that are all mine.

Also if you don't have the collar on are you still owned. 

Posted
22 minutes ago, Charms said:

I have my own fridge in my own home with my own ice cream.

But then there are things at masters that are all mine.

👏👏👏👏

Posted
2 hours ago, Charms said:

Ooooooooooo Ouch! Now that would cause a sense of humour failure if mine were to say that to me - just saying. 

Posted
37 minutes ago, SirArchA said:

Ooooooooooo Ouch! Now that would cause a sense of humour failure if mine were to say that to me - just saying. 

I know even with out my collar on . My play collar when we play or my every day collar witch is a necklace with a sheep on it (joke between  master an myself) that I belong to master.  1 or the other is always worn. Unlessi have 2 take it off for medical reasons. 

It was not said as a joke just as a question.  Some people think if you don't wear some sort of collar or marked or a way to say your owned that your not owned. But then they have no real idea about being owned.

An trust me there are kinksters out there that do not understand collars an ownership. 

As I fount out earlier tonight

Posted
9 minutes ago, Charms said:

I know even with out my collar on . My play collar when we play or my every day collar witch is a necklace with a sheep on it (joke between  master an myself) that I belong to master.  1 or the other is always worn. Unlessi have 2 take it off for medical reasons. 

It was not said as a joke just as a question.  Some people think if you don't wear some sort of collar or marked or a way to say your owned that your not owned. But then they have no real idea about being owned.

An trust me there are kinksters out there that do not understand collars an ownership. 

As I fount out earlier tonight

Ahhhh I get your point and a good point it is too. I however read it as a challenge to the collar (whether physical or metaphorical) and that's the angle I was coming from. So easy to misinterpret meaning in written form.

Posted
35 minutes ago, SirArchA said:

Ahhhh I get your point and a good point it is too. I however read it as a challenge to the collar (whether physical or metaphorical) and that's the angle I was coming from. So easy to misinterpret meaning in written form.

I would never challenge my collar or any 1 else's. It's bad maners. Iv had my collar challenged. Earlier today in fact

Posted
On 1/1/2022 at 12:18 PM, CopperKnob said:

I promise to be all sweetness and light, all the time
(Unless you've pissed me off)

I will always come when you call
(Although i'll probably be late having taken the scenic route)

I promise to communicate
(Through sign language, facial expressions 🙄, stamping my feet and long, drawn out dramatic sighs)

I will listen to you
(Most likely when i'm in a time out and have nothing else to do)

I will obey you without question
(Unless, I have a question which is likely)

Also;

What’s mine is mine

What’s yours is mine

If I lick it, it’s mine

If it’s broken it’s yours

If you fix it, it's mine again

If you says no, there'll always be a way to make you say yes and so then, it’s mine

If it’s not allowed then it’s simply mine in secret.

If you find it then it’s my friends, but really still mine

If you says it’s mine, it’s mine.

If you says it’s yours, it’s mine too

This is the great thing about a spoilt brat, madam's, feet stopping princesses!! They know they get their own what or become the dame or the all admired queen...

And thats okay... because i want you to get what you want or make your life easier in anyway... you can utilise me in anyway...and I would happily, for gratitude if not anything else!! For im grateful to madam because... in that moment she will do ANYTHING and everything that I say... willing keep and. No questions asked! Even if I hated something that brat loved i would still do for them always!! If I didn't then thats when you can ask a question.. same as if I don't get spoilt rotten sexually...just out of gratification thats when I will say " the hesitation would cost you by the second!! So if you want me to eat your pussy for 6 hours, 1 second reluctantly 4 hours pussy eating time!! 2 second pause.. 2 hours.. anything longer than that and princess isnt getting her wish this week! She can't get her massage or shoes she really wanted. The next time she sees a different shoe she has to have... oh she doesn't have to hesitate she knows them shoes are already hers. They are asking themselves the question and know the answer! 

The real fun is how far brat can push and stomp her feet!! To get what she wants!! And I love that..because if that wipe has been cracked... the "madam" id give you want you need not what you want, its my job to be caring and loving if you deserve that!! And also ruin you because you deserve that!! The brat gets the fun and glory and adored 

I want to be cleaner of you shoes, to worship to make pristine and sparky

I also want to be clear and the shoes is on the other foot and the filthy dirty disgustingly nasty.  

Keep the two things separate!! If you want sparkles you got get your nose right in it.. because thats where id *** your face into it..