Satyr/Faun/Devil costumes

Ky****

Posted

I'm a bit of a culture nerd, ok there goes my bimbo image but can't be helped, one of the things I love are ancient artworks showing Satyrs 'frolicking' with nymphs, well I can handle the nymph bit for myself, both costume and attitude lol people do call me a nymph-or something like that, but was wondering if anyone's seen good half man half goat costumes for my male playmates

Posted

There's a famous ***ting of nymphs and a satyr on display(here near where I live)at the reknowned Sterling And Francine Clark Art Museum. The artist is Bouregard or something like that. Anyway that is neat that you are attempting to find/create get ups to replicate these mythological characters.

Posted

I know how to create the effect of the legs using pads on the front of the thigh and back of the calf. Simple enough to sew up fur hoes to cover them in shaggy hair. I have never made costume for sexual reasons but I assume it would be simple enough make adjustment to access the front. Not sure about the back.

The hard part is the hooves if that is necessary for you desire. There is a way of making peg leg effect you could sculpt a good shape around but I have only ever seen it used on one leg

Posted
7 hours ago, Mastertlv said:

I know how to create the effect of the legs using pads on the front of the thigh and back of the calf. Simple enough to sew up fur hoes to cover them in shaggy hair. I have never made costume for sexual reasons but I assume it would be simple enough make adjustment to access the front. Not sure about the back.

The hard part is the hooves if that is necessary for you desire. There is a way of making peg leg effect you could sculpt a good shape around but I have only ever seen it used on one leg

the Satyr only needs to be accessible at the front, accessing the back is taken care of by the nymph