Last time you gave or received a spanking

KinkyBinky

Posted

When and why was the last time you either gave or received a spanking? Was it bare bottomed and what was used. 

Mine was just before me and my girlfriend had a bath last night. She pulled my jeans down she had me hold the bath and bend over I eagerly did so excititedly awaiting  her touch. I was holding my position for what seemed a lifetime with a damp patch growing in my knickers. She undid my bra and pulled sharply on both nipples before kissing all the way down my back down to my bottom. She ran her hands between my legs feeling my damp patch then landing a sharp slap on my pussy. Before I knew it my knickers were on the floor and a quick succession of 8 alternate sharp stinging smacks landed on my pale behind. Next I heard her get our medium sized metal butt plug out the draw as her finger explored my butt hole using my own juices as lube. 

Posted
Wonderful. A lovely spanking is such a joyous experience to share.
My lg will be getting a jolly good spanking this evening once we are both showered, relaxed and settled for the evening. Across my lap and always bare bottom.
Posted
Mmm delicious… I do love a good, long spanking. Ideally over his knee using his hand so that he can hold me close as I squirm and moan… I’m a sub, but do get more into the lg zone when we do this which is nice 😊 Especially as he scratches and rubs his spanks in too! I never thought I’d say this, but it’s such a hot and connective thing to do with someone you trust completely x
Posted
Last time involved every single one of my impact items (26 of them) and included bare bottomed, inner and outer thighs and breasts.
She took everyone willingly and gave me some extremely pretty pictures 😈
Posted

Sunday.  A spanking, with latex gloves, followed by a caning

Posted
Monday. I had my friend tied to my bed and I used two wooden spoons to play her like a drum.
Posted

I get the odd tap every now and again but it's been so long since I've had a good spanking! :sleepy:  missing the flogger too!

Posted
Love being spanked for punishment or just her pleasure. She uses belt or paddle usually whip for extreme never just hand and of course always on bare butt like to discuss jt
Posted
8 hours ago, Pheonix2786 said:
Soooooo long ago 😭😭😭

With you on that one. Too long ago. So long ago I don't even wanna say 🥺

Posted
Last time I used my hands just to start off with and when there was a nice pink I went to my leather belt left some good red marks then I got creative and used a flyswatter then a metal backscratcher and left some nice purple bruises with that, apparently she loved it and was left content satisfied.
Posted
Last time I got a spanking punishment and it was bare bottom was about a year ago and it was because I was being a brat towards my daddy Dom and rolled my eyes at him
Posted

My last was Monday.  20 with the frat paddle and 50 with the whippy cane. It was all on the bare and was the 5th spanking in 3 days.  

• 2 months later...
Posted

I didnt get spanked for a long time but I wish to get spanked again by people.

• 1 year later...
Posted
Last time I was spanked it was in a satin maids outfit with a purple riding crop and last time I spanked I used a cane across a satin pantie clad naughty adult school girl
welshslaveboy
Posted

It was so long ago that I gave my ass a good spanking myself yesterday, got some lovely markings on it. I also spanked the soles of my feet, which hurt like hell, but really turned me on!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

About two weeks ago, I was spanked while on my hands and knees with a riding crop. It was wonderful foreplay for the 10 inch pegging that I gotl

welshslaveboy
Posted
9 hours ago, dook said:

About two weeks ago, I was spanked while on my hands and knees with a riding crop. It was wonderful foreplay for the 10 inch pegging that I gotl

Sounds delightful :)