Omg!! Which brand 😘

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, Bigdaddyswampting said:

I like swamps, and sizeable daddy’s

In that case your name suits you 😎

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 1:07 AM, KDLeather said:

KD, my initials...

And 'Leather'...cos it's so sexy, you don't need anything else.

Cool name, thank you for sharing 

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 1:52 AM, SexualCorruption said:

Mine I reckon is quite simply, self explanatory... I was just born this way lol

It's a strong name, one I'm sure gets you exactly what you want 😊

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 3:53 AM, Beau said:

My name came from inspiration from the last words my father said to me before he passed away he said I had a beautiful soul and to never forget that and he will always be drawn to me through that when I needed to feel him near me I never had a chance to say goodbye to him before he passed away hence I came up with beau which means beautiful 💗💗

Thank you for sharing something so personal with us all Beau, it's a lovely name and definitely suits you x

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 9:20 AM, callipygian said:

I really like this thread (and dont know why) - but there are some really wonderful reasons!

Me too..it's a lovely glimpse we've been given by all those that have shared, glad to know I'm not the only one enjoying it 😊

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 1:44 PM, Lilmonster said:

I think i've commented on this thread before but my name comes from being a big fan of lady gaga. She is mother monster and we are little monsters hence where lilmonster comes from. Also I can be a little monster in the bedroom 😂

You did indeed..but it's nice that you posted again, someone may have missed your first reply, thread seems to have taken off all of a sudden lol x

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, Daisey said:

My name is a flower how original pfft

It's sooo much more than that, it's the flower that starts the day, (it's also known as days eye) I think it's a pretty name 

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 5:06 PM, rebreather777 said:

I use a rebreather when I'm diving & I like to go down & deep LOL

Ooooeeer...I sense a little double entendre 😋

Thank you for joining in and giving me a giggle 😊

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 8:08 PM, Strawslut said:

I always have a curly straw through my left earlobe. I'm sure you can work out the rest

I wouldn't have guessed the straw was literal, but yeah, I think I can work out the rest 😉

Thank you for joining in 😊

Posted
On 9/4/2018 at 8:23 PM, Nkari said:

My name is taken from a geeky table top game...

I'd definitely have had to search for that, for my sins I'm not very geeky, especially with games, so thank you 🙂

Posted
On 9/5/2018 at 10:19 PM, DirtyLittleFuckbird said:

Mine is actually a literary reference frI'm a favorite classic author. I'm still waiting for someone to say, "Hey DLF! I'm a Joyce fan, too." .

It's a great name, and a good way to find someone with similar literary tastes..thank you for sharing 😊

Posted

Just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to answer this, I appreciate every last one of you bothering, I love reading the explanations and getting a sneaky glimpse into what makes you tick ❤

Posted
1 hour ago, MsJax said:

I had to do a double take then 😂 I know you answered before because I remember feeling sorry for whoever ended up being the square, but I smiled again and that's always good, thank you 😊

Always a good day to bring a smile to a Dom/Dommes face. Glad you like the shenanigans of a cringy crossdressing furry pet xD

Much love and dont forget to stay beautiful

Posted
2 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

I think I have multiple personality disorder, and Dante is not the only other guy. I recognise Inferno, but I cannot say I have much knowledge on the subject.

That must keep things interesting, if at times perhaps a little confusing, but I'm sure you make it work for you.

I have vague recollections of Inferno from my school days, there's the "abandon hope all ye who enter here" quote of course.. which is probably what most people think of, but theres another quote, one I've remembered for decades.."the more a thing is perfect, the more it feels pleasure and ***" that spoke to me when I was young a great deal. 

Posted
4 hours ago, MsJax said:

Well..if you don't know, there's not much point is there? 😂 but thanks for joining in anyway lol

Ok just for you, an explanation

Blind = no eyed

Stag = deer

Blind stag = no eyed deer

Therefore "no idea"

Maybe it's my accent you don't understand 😂

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Blindstag said:

Ok just for you, an explanation

Blind = no eyed

Stag = deer

Blind stag = no eyed deer

Therefore "no idea"

Maybe it's my accent you don't understand 😂

😂😂😂😂 nah, I'm just having a senile moment or dozen!! 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

The beauty is (for me) that names work in their own right - so Blindstag is a great name (word) as it stands.

The meanings then become beautiful detail and a great insight into the person tagged with that name.

Posted
On 9/7/2018 at 5:22 PM, MsJax said:

getting a sneaky glimpse into what makes you tick

Totally agree & I agree with @callipygian, I love this thread its brilliant! Some names are so well thought out yet there’s others which I haven’t bothered answering so many DMs to simply because their name is so crass or just such a turn off.

I guess your name on here is almost like your ‘first impression’ 

(& mine, as I put when this thread was started ages ago, quite simply Polly was an old nickname & Im a big girl. Big in every sense, size, personality, volume etc hence BigPolly)

Posted
6 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Totally agree & I agree with @callipygian, I love this thread its brilliant! Some names are so well thought out yet there’s others which I haven’t bothered answering so many DMs to simply because their name is so crass or just such a turn off.

I guess your name on here is almost like your ‘first impression’ 

(& mine, as I put when this thread was started ages ago, quite simply Polly was an old nickname & Im a big girl. Big in every sense, size, personality, volume etc hence BigPolly)

I'm exactly the same way when it comes to messages, a name does give that first impression, even more so when the profiles empty, or holds only a handful of meaningless words and no pictures at all, there's nothing else to go by, I'm sure we're not alone in that either..I know we're all more than our names, but some raise an immediate red flag, and truth be told, usually mail from those is exactly what you'd expect it to be, like the name, crass, rude/crude and uninspiring.

The majority of us though, give at least a little care, and as this thread shows, with all sorts of wonderful inspirations :)

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Cant beat a bit of word play and the fact i love learning new things, whether it be personal or random as 'a hippos' milk is pink'

If theres one thing i am Certain of its the fact i love a womans bottom, they're beautiful and im mesmerised and lustful everytime ones proferred

• 1 year later...