What's in a name?

Bigdaddyswampting
Posted
I like swamps, and sizeable daddy’s
Posted
On 7/23/2018 at 2:21 PM, Cassie34 said:

I love my my name Cassie...how it came about is a really lovely story...I hope you think so too. !..

My Fiancee decided to write down all the Qualities she liked in me and make up a name from the first letters of each quality she wrote down...Without any alterations ...Cassie  came up...letter by letter...

That was it...I am now known as Cassie..!

I'm going to steal that idea, thanks for sharing. :)

Posted

KD, my initials...

And 'Leather'...cos it's so sexy, you don't need anything else.

Posted
Mine I reckon is quite simply, self explanatory... I was just born this way lol
Posted
My name came from inspiration from the last words my father said to me before he passed away he said I had a beautiful soul and to never forget that and he will always be drawn to me through that when I needed to feel him near me I never had a chance to say goodbye to him before he passed away hence I came up with beau which means beautiful 💗💗
Posted

I really like this thread (and dont know why) - but there are some really wonderful reasons!

Posted
I think i've commented on this thread before but my name comes from being a big fan of lady gaga. She is mother monster and we are little monsters hence where lilmonster comes from. Also I can be a little monster in the bedroom 😂
Posted

I use a rebreather when I'm diving & I like to go down & deep LOL

Posted
I always have a curly straw through my left earlobe. I'm sure you can work out the rest
Posted

Seems to be a really popular topic to reply to... My name Cassie..which I am seriously thinking of making it legal...stems from my fiancee...who sadly passed away along time ago...She did not like my real name Richard...too much to explain apart from the fact that she was in a relationship with a Female...until she met me..!...Wrote down on bits of paper the qualities she liked in  me and was going to use the first letters of each quality to make up a name for me..!..what came out of a Waitrose shopping bag was bits of paper spelling out  C.A.S.S.I.E..in that order..I will leave you to try to work out what qualities the letters stand for..!

Cassie

Posted
Mine is actually a literary reference frI'm a favorite classic author. I'm still waiting for someone to say, "Hey DLF! I'm a Joyce fan, too." .
Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 3:11 PM, Fimus said:

Mine stems from the name I use when I write music: "Fimus Tauri". "Fimus" is Latin for "filth", which seems appropriate for in here! "Fimus Tauri" is a joke, as it can be loosely translated as "Bullshit"

Again, one I would never have worked out for myself, thank you @Fimus 🙂

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 5:10 PM, HexThePup said:

"Hex" came from being a weirdo during school, we had the "Cult of the 2D shapes" and i was the 5th founding member, and nicknamed "The Hexagon" and over time it shortened to Hexy or Hex. The pup part comes from my fetish for Petplay and being a furry.... So HexThePup was born... And since joining Fetish.Com he/I have really opened up my eyes and life to the rest of the world

I had to do a double take then 😂 I know you answered before because I remember feeling sorry for whoever ended up being the square, but I smiled again and that's always good, thank you 😊

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 5:12 PM, BadTaste_Ted said:

Ted is a nickname I've had for years, likened to Ted the bear due to his filthy persona, Ted Bundy for pretty much the same reason. Humour wise it's always in bad taste and sexually twist everything. If your old enough to remember bad taste bears from the 90's you get Bad Taste Ted

😂 yup..I'm old enough, I'm so ancient I remember Muffin the Mule! (And no...that's not a euphemism it was a real programme 😋)

Thanks for stopping by and joining in 😊

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 5:33 PM, Leathergimp said:

Mine is self explanatory, simply because i am obsessed with leather entwined with BDSM and submissive / slave. I am exactly what it says on the tin!

Thanks for joining in nonetheless, sometimes simple is best 😊

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 6:06 PM, Medussa06 said:

I actually have hair like my nickname was given to me by family .... .I also turn men to stone 😜

I love your hair, and from the sounds of it the name fits 🤣

I don't turn them to stone, but I do seem to repel them magnetically, maybe I need a name change 😆

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 6:31 PM, Callmedaddy41 said:

I mean the main section of the name is pretty basic and obvious but the 41 has a nice story, it’s the number I choose for all usernames and as nerdy as it sounds it comes from my dogs name mathematically equated... by this a mean give a number to a letter like a=1,b=2,c=3 and so on, my dogs name was blue... add all the numbers in blue together and it’s 41 stuck with me from about 9 when I came up with it....

Thats lovely, thank you for sharing 😊

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 6:38 PM, DanteReign said:

Dante - to endure

Reign - references my natural, dominant desires

I have a fascination with names like you wouldn't believe, so I too enjoy learning the reason behind names. I actually have many names, for many requirements, but Dante is the sexual *** in me. An alter ego, as you suggested.

Oh, I'd believe..Thank you for explaining, I would have presumed a connection to  Dantes' Inferno though perhaps not the alter ego, I appreciate you taking the time, and giving the first alter ego reply 🙂

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 7:55 PM, Blindstag said:

No idea 😉 Message me if you need it explained in detail

Well..if you don't know, there's not much point is there? 😂 but thanks for joining in anyway lol

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 8:13 PM, MicroCockCuckold said:

Well its obvious really.

Not everything is Always as it appears, but yes, in your case it clearly is 🤣 Thank you 

Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 8:19 PM, VictoriaBlisse said:

Mines my pen name, I picked it because Blisse is a good name for erotica, we all want a bit of bliss! ;) And Victoria is my actual first name. This means I'll always answer anyone shouting it. Ha. 

We all need more, or even some bliss in our lives, that's a clever nom de plume 😎

Thank you for sharing 😊