Profiles

Posted
Any tips on what makes a good profile? Any tips would be appreciated.

X
Posted
It's your profile and it's up to you how oyu want it to be. Best thing is to have a look at lots of different profiles and how they are laid out and worded, and then see which ones you like.

Basics to think about: what are you looking for? What are your interests? What are your experiences? A little bit about you...
Posted
I’m not really one to give this type of advice, but looking at your profile, I’ve got a few ideas where to start.

“Getting to know you” is cliche’d, and besides, it’d suit a tinder or PoF profile much better than here. Instead, tell a bit about yourself. Think about what you’re after, and come up with a starting point that isn’t too daunting for any novice you approach. Conversely, avoid describing what you’re after in a partner in too much detail, too much and potentials will write themselves off before you have a chance to start.

Beware your syntax (going to check mine now). Bad spelling or badly edited sentences are a bad start, worse, people will assume you’re based in one of those Indian scam centres with bad syntax in your profile.

But hey, you’re doing much better than me on the replies, so you must be doing something right! 😉
Posted

I think the first thing is there is no such thing as a perfect profile - but having a good profile is always better than no profile.

It doesn't need to be war and peace - and - it would be quickly boring if everyone used the same template.

But, who are you, what are you looking for - what can you offer - what are you interested in outside of kink?

Be honest, but don't self-neg, also avoiding sounding like a lost puppy - I think too many people come across less like they'd be good to be around and more like they'd be hard work

Posted
Be honest, positive and yourself. Be personal, open. Be short n sweet.
This, coming from me who gets barely any interaction at all. Tbh, I think girls are so inundated with messages and stuff that the first 2 sentences need to sum up who you are and what you want.
Posted
Be true to yourself, don't pose, being honest about the negatives are just as important as the positives. And if you pretend, people know