Dom dirty talk

thebodyelectric

thebodyelectric
Posted

What really gets me going is a young muscular Doms verbally abusing me calling me his slave, telling me I'm a slut, whore etc and all the things he would do to me. I love dirty phone calls where men *** me and i tell i am a slut and moan like a sissy for them and only cum/touch myself when they let me.

Anyone else into this? What's your experience in D/s play & dirty talk over the phone? 

Posted
I totally love both reciving and giving with stuff like this, I love having dirty degrading things told to me in whispered voices on the phone and saying all manner of filthy things myself back.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I like being treated as a dirty slut, and definitely love dirty dom talk and knowing what somebody is going to do with me 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love it.To be told how useless i am and what a guy is going to do to me

Posted

I get genuine pleasure from being sexually used and ***d.I love kneeling and sucking any number of cocks and enjoy it if they tell me how much of a cumslut sissy faggot i am.I even go to nudist beaches to get picked up for sex.Naked and available for anyone to use.Pretty dirty and cheap but what's not to like,for Dom or slut?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

When I was new to sex I used to have dirty talk. Wright now I have even discovering the pleasure of louder sex. I love moaning and hearing dirty talk.

Posted

I love to hear  a woman tell me she will be my willing cunt slut, fuck whore and cum bitch. Said in the right way, it is a total turn on, and sure to generate pre-cum!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I love to be called slut as a guy uses me as his unpaid whore.

Boundcumslut
Posted
On 6/13/2018 at 7:38 AM, thebodyelectric said:

What really gets me going is a young muscular Doms verbally abusing me calling me his slave, telling me I'm a slut, whore etc and all the things he would do to me. I love dirty phone calls where men *** me and i tell i am a slut and moan like a sissy for them and only cum/touch myself when they let me.

Anyone else into this? What's your experience in D/s play & dirty talk over the phone? 

I love that so freaking much 

• 2 months later...
Subslut69-4557
Posted

I love this so much and almost get desperate for it . 

I get to the point where I crave verbal *** . I lose it especially if this is accompanied with instructions and being physically "used" but denied release 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Not just us then 😈😂😍

• 3 months later...