Changes in bdsm test results

Posted

Im curious , has anyone else completed the bdsm test and notice over years you seem to have changed in comparison to previous times you took it ?

Posted

Oh i know i just found a previous time i hd done the test 3 years ago and was surprising

Posted
Yes to an extent. Although I was already aware of some of the changes even before the test
Posted

Generally speaking - I'm not that big on some of the BDSM tests - but - I think there are a couple of kinda advantages on them

one of which kinda is - to see how things change over time.   That stuff that you weren't interested in you've found yourself drawn to and, maybe, things you thought were for you maybe are less appealing.   Which is kinda natural growth. 

Posted
Exactly and coming across the old one was a surprise but an interesting comparative snapshot
Posted
13 minutes ago, Quietonehere said:

That means you're evolving

Or the test is :-)

On a more serious note.  I assume you don't mean changes in the test this site is pushing?  Have they improved it, I haven't heard good things from people who have done it.

Posted

Mine told me I’m a bit a dominant and I’m not at all 😂 Sir would agree I think lol 

Posted

one of the kinda flaws sometimes in the tests

I think, they're always meant to be either an inkling or guide on either where to begin if you're completely unsure (you think you're kinky but don't quite know what that means) or to see how you've changed

I'm boggled when people do a test and then query the results - if you already knew the answer, why did you ask?  

Posted
I have had results in bdsm tests change within days. Depending upon my mood at the time, my answers will change. I actually “learned” that I was ~75% rope bunny one time (which is not very accurate).

I was not much impressed with the test in this site. But I have taken some other online tests that are a bit more involved. I think they can be a good way to get understanding on where your kinks my flow if you are new to the scene. But as sort of noted above, they are based on a mathematical algorithm of some sort (not close to my area of expertise) so in my opinion results should be used as little more than a guideline to what your interests may be.
Posted
I have had results change in matter of hours, one time I got results identifying I was ~75% rope bunny, which is not very accurate. I experimented with the “test” for a while after that which is where I learned my results changed a fair amount based on my current mood.

I was not much impressed with the test associated with this site, I don’t believe it has enough questions to really provide very good data.

I feel that there are some tests that are much better, but even those are can be inaccurate (such as identifying me as 75% rope bunny). But I think that they can be a good method to identify one’s general kinks. I have actually used some of these tests with friends that are new to the scene as a method to help them learn.

But these tests are based on some mathematical algorithm, so are only as good as the person/people who wrote the program. So in my opinion, they should be used only to provide some general guidance.

Test results can also be handy on someone’s profile if the person feels that the results are fairly accurate and that person is interested in meeting new people. It can let new people get a glimpse at someone’s general kinks.
Posted
i think dats kinda da point of it? especially doing it over time, it shows where you’re growing/changing in areas, whut you may of not enjoyed you nows do enjoy or vice versa. 😊
Posted
I do mine nearly yearly and each time mine changes. I guess it depends on how you as a person change as your moods and wants fluctuate too, maybe?
Posted
I’m updating the test all the time finding that I like new things. Mines gone more sub when it used to be equal to dom
Posted
Yup mine has definitely changed since when I first took it!