Figging

be****

Posted

Punishment or reward? (; 

Figging: peeling and shaping fresh ginger root and inserting it into your asshole without any lube (i recommend tying a string to the base just in case). 

The juices from the ginger will cause some *** for sure, but also extreme horniness. I was told by my Mistress at the time that it would be ***ful but also make me extremely horny, but I didn’t truly believe it until she had me try it out. 

It was intense and oooohhhh so much fun. 

Would figging be a punishment or reward for you?

Redefine-Horizons
Posted
My old sub actually really liked it in her pussy. Like dripping down her legs excited by it. It's a somewhat natural IcyHot sort of sensation bouncing between a cooling menthol sensation and a pepper s
Posted
The actual act of peeling it and knowing where, why and the knowing of what it’s going to feel like and the reason for putting it there I guess is the turn on more than it actually being in there!?
Posted
Thank you Belleberry, never done this and thought it was mainly a sub punishment. Now I know different. X
Posted
Think each to there own really. Had a mistress do it to my anal and inserted into cock waited half hour for something but didn't hurt one bit not even slightest discomfort. Way she discribed it to me was punishment with intense *** burning and discomfort ...... In the end I was slapped silly for laughing why waiting for something to happen 🤣🤣
Posted (edited)

Spend some time finding the right fresh root. An old root will have lost most of its sting.

@belleberryShape it like a butt plug and the string should not be needed.

Edited by oldfellow
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
On 2/11/2022 at 1:34 PM, belleberry said:

Punishment or reward? (;

Neither. It's all about the sensation and the physical ***, if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
Jaguar54
Posted

A much underrated form of discipline. How it is received will depend greatly on how the sub feels about anal play overall. Obviously, if the sub doesn't accept anal play at all, then figging is inappropriate, but some find playing with their anus to be deeply humiliating (in a good way), and they will adore the extra spice. Fort those who routinely play anal, the mental impact will be much reduced, although a good strong root will have a physical effect at least.