Simulated castrations

Hal727

Posted
I would appreciate comments about simulated castrations as a type of Bdsm play. If you have experience, I would like to hear about it, but even if you have no experience, but some thoughts on the subject, that would interest me too. I’m specifically looking to hear thoughts about the type simulation that causes a lot of temporary ***, but no lasting physical damage. This is a subject that I have been unable to find much information on, so if anyone can recommend a website or other source of information, it will be appreciated.
Posted
I dont have a source/link but ive seen many people temp stitch or skin glue that area so things are tucked away, i assume they would have to have quite a bit of stretchy skin to achieve this x
Posted
If you are looking for burning sensation that are safe start looking at essential oils they are very concentrated so always use a carrier oil and do a test a day ahead on the inside of your arm 1st. Work with gloves if you want the sensation to stay in one place.
Mint essential oils - cooling burn.
Cinnamon bark essential oil - hot burn.
The blunt side of a butter knife can feel extremely sharp if the knife is freezing cold and even water feels like *** running down sensitive skin. And then yes tugging is always an option that can create quite the mind fuck
Posted
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and interesting comments. I read one account of a male submissive’s Dom applying the same type of tight rubber bands used on farm ***s, but removing after 15 minutes so that no actual damage occurred. Sub stated that at first he felt very little, but after about 3 minutes the *** became almost unbearable, and remained so until the Dom snipped the band and removed it. Sub stated that just prior to removal of the band, he thought the *** could not get any worse, but for the 30 seconds or so after removing it, as the *** rushed back back into his scrotum and testicular area the *** was much worse.
This sounds interesting, but a bit scary, because the sub also said that, had the Dom not removed the band, he was not sure he could have done it himself because he was shaking from the ***. Anyone have any knowledge or comments about this? I found this account by Googling “simulated castrations”, but nothing else was there.
Thanks 🙏
Posted

Its an inbetween thing you are looking for, searches probably dont recognise that, kinda castrated or not castrated, otherwise its cbt if that makes sense. 

But many ways to do it to the point stopping before it becomes castrated like you mentioned with the sub you spoke to. Lots of cbt ideas out there that would lead to castration if gone too far..... ive seen it 🙈

Posted
Thanks, and yes things going too far is a big concern. Definitely a fantasy, but not sure I’m brave enough to try it. Both Amazon and eBay have the necessary equipment for less than $25. Maybe if I find a Dom that I really trust.. lol
Posted

If going down the castration bands route dont forget the special scissors, round tip or pet nail clippers do it 😊

Posted
That is about the effect it has yes and can be done with rubber bands or rope 15min is a bit long in my opinion depending on how tight the rubber bands are *** flow is very very important needles to say. You can try the effect on yourself 1st so you know what you will put your sub through before you do it.
Posted
Yes, gotta be able to get the band off quickly for sure! Actually, I’m a Rn and have those on hand, but thanks. I really appreciate these replies.
Posted
As to 15 minutes being too long, I think you’re right. In the one account I read about, and mentioned above, the sub made it clear that he was in big time distress by the time 15 minutes had passed. He said he was not sure he would ever try it again.😱
Posted
Cindy,
Holy cow, I have Essential oils on hand and tried the Cinnamon bark! Didn’t think it would ever stop burning 🔥. Thanks!!!
Posted
Sorry, I spelled your screen name correctly Cimky. The damn Ap changed it to Cindy 🤔