Fantasy

ki****

Posted
Tie me up and lower me down onto my knees. I’ll suck your cock. You put my vibrator in my hands so I can get myself off while you shove your cock down my throat and I cum that way. You pull out slightly and cum on my face but push it back into my mouth gently
Posted (edited)

Well if you are correctly tied up while on your knees these should be tied behind your back, using a bondage set with an hogtie or with some ropes. Being used by your mouth for oral training or face fucking shouldn't let you the ability to keep that wand between your hands, cuz if correctly done that should bring you to into subspace extremely easily and fast. I always add a leash to the collar or a belt around your neck when practicing oral training or face fucking to make sure I can control everything. Doing things that way the wand option is not possible anymore. You'll sit on a dildo while having a buttplug on your ass instead.
After finishing up that work, you'll be allowed to use the wand and play with your clit while asking your Sir permission to cum while he is carefully watching, forcing yourself keeping strong eyes contact.

Edited by KaroshiX
Posted (edited)

Edit. (double post) Cannot delete it?

Edited by KaroshiX
Posted
sounds like a good start to a great evening😏
Posted
7 hours ago, KaroshiX said:

Well if you are correctly tied up while on your knees these should be tied behind your back, using a bondage set with an hogtie or with some ropes. Being used by your mouth for oral training or face fucking shouldn't let you the ability to keep that wand between your hands, cuz if correctly done that should bring you to into subspace extremely easily and fast. I always add a leash to the collar or a belt around your neck when practicing oral training or face fucking to make sure I can control everything. Doing things that way the wand option is not possible anymore. You'll sit on a dildo while having a buttplug on your ass instead.
After finishing up that work, you'll be allowed to use the wand and play with your clit while asking your Sir permission to cum while he is carefully watching, forcing yourself keeping strong eyes contact.

Mmmmm yes please

Posted
8 hours ago, KaroshiX said:

Because there’s only ever one way of doing things right 🙄