Long distance

Gingerluv

Posted (edited)

So I'll be going on holiday for about a month (with the kids to see my mum, just mentioning because it will be relevant) while Sir will have to stay home. 

We have only just started on this journey ... and still learning a lot! I would love to hear your suggestions on how he could still dominate me from afar. Or if anyone has any experience with this kind of scenario. 

Not really sure what will be possible or not. So open to all suggestions. 

Oh, ps: we will have 3 1/2 blissful kid free hours soon before I leave. Just for fun, what scene would you play out if you could? (Just for some ideas! 😉 )

Edited by Gingerluv
Posted
Something I've done in the past with BDSM partners where the dom in the relationship gives commands via phone (whether it be whatsapp, snapchat whatever you fancy) and it doesn't all have to be sexual at the time it just has to be commands and the sub has to probe they are doing them. If so the dom can tribute the sub with a set time limit of free masturbation (a minute, 2 minutes etc depending on the difficulty of the task) punishments are slightly harder but it could be something like anal punishment with an object in the house or spanking yourself hard, whatever you and your partner find suitable. Obviously slightly harder if you have kids but it has worked well for me when I've worked away. Hope this is helpful! 😄
Posted
So many things now with text chat apps cam FaceTime etc , he can set simple tasks and you can send him photo or videos . You can do it on cam watching . Orgasm control and edging is great one especially the benefits when you come home
Posted

True. Think i may be overthinking this 😁

Posted

distance 

17 hours ago, sammyb45 said:

So many things now with text chat apps cam FaceTime etc , he can set simple tasks and you can send him photo or videos . You can do it on cam watching . Orgasm control and edging is great one especially the benefits when you come home

i think to have fun nd bdsm game in real it is more interesting

Posted

Of course it is but if you read original post the poster is going away without her Dominant and way looking for ways to interact with him while there was distance between them 

Without shadow of a doubt there is no better place than in the same room exploring g the dynamic 

Sx