Casual bdsm in public?

Sl****

Posted

My partner and I live together, but due to circumstances we rarely have a safe private moment together (my partner is submissive, I'm dominant). I'm trying to come up with ideas to help rein*** the dynamic in public, without letting anyone else catch on. Any suggestions would be very helpful. 

Posted
Start small with making him walk a few steps behind you at all times. Not allowed to make eye contact with you. Opens every door, presses every button. Punish him if he steps out of line!
Posted

some suggestions to discuss with him, or just do if you think he'll like.

- Have him wear something embarrassing under clothes - obviously no one can see, but he'll feel they can.   Or some frilly knickers can be a little itchy.

- Order his food for him in a restaurant, particularly making it look like you are making his decisions, like if he tries to order talk over him to order something lesser than he'd go for.

- be cautious belittling him in public though, it can be done - but the desired result is for him to feel silly, not for you to look a bitch

- make a point of telling an embarrassing story about him to an acquaintence

- have him bend down to tie your shoes/boots (a little kissing if it's not too obvious)

- again anywhere you go, people tend to have a  natural sexism towards addressing the man in a het relationship, talk over him to make it known you call the shots (and this is a rare case where it's OK to involve the public as it also highlights their sexism)

Posted
I personally bought my sub a necklace, that "his" written on the back of it. You could also get some sort of jewelry or tattoo with the bdsm symbol. Or any other symbol that you both contribute to your relationship.
Posted
I've also considered creating a tracking system. Not necessarily to be used every day but occasionally. You can give them a ticket or a coin every time they do something right. Or even wromg. And let them pick the punishment or reward for however many they end up with
Posted
Adding to MistressBethxo, be precise about his following position; always exactly three paces behind, on your right side. Raise your right hand and click fingers when you want him in close for a word. Whisper your commands in his left ear. Whispering may hide your personal conversation, but his facial reactions could give things away. Enjoy.
Posted (edited)

Wearing am item that your partner would be aware of ...screams of a Chastity belt..one that can be worn under close fitting trousers..Total control..in your hands..!..What more could you ask for...It works...believe me ..!...He will be so dependant on you and he would most probably do whatever you demand..!..Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
missing word.
Posted
Bluetooth controlled 'egg'? ;-) You can be given a nice buzz from him discreetly tapping his phone.
Posted

Check out my real life experience in BDSM & Kinky sex confessions...Sexiest  item you have bought.100% true..!

Cassie..

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

In the lingerie department of a store, pick up a pair of panties and say "these should fit you" with in earshot of the sales assistant!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
1 hour ago, hornyjack said:

what a shit site this  is,   everyone on here only talk a load of crap,   

The messages you posted in this thread being a perfect example of that!

Posted

Opening doors ,only being allowed to talk when asked a direct question and only to answer that question no more  Pull him to one side in a public place and tell him off making him look at the floor Carrying bags is another simple one including tour hand bag  I'm often made to go out wearing a chastity cage to remind me who's in charge