Angry sex

Dustykat

Posted

Angry sex who loves it, it’s one of my favourite things it doesn’t happen often enough. But it’s one of the best ways of getting over a fight or a disagreement, in my opinion. For it, against it, or you don't care?

Posted
It sounds fun in theory, when you've got a partner into that. Most people seem substantially less interested in sex with people they're angry with, so I'd be extra concerned about consent. Personally, I almost never get angry,. It's been decades since I've felt anger towards a partner, and I tend not to be in relationships with people with whom I'm likely to get angry, so it's a moot point for me.
Posted
1 minute ago, Pleasurecalculus said:

It sounds fun in theory, when you've got a partner into that. Most people seem substantially less interested in sex with people they're angry with, so I'd be extra concerned about consent. Personally, I almost never get angry,. It's been decades since I've felt anger towards a partner, and I tend not to be in relationships with people with whom I'm likely to get angry, so it's a moot point for me.

That’s understandable I never get mad too but when my partner and I have a heated discussion it always nice to end it with sex but we have an understanding and safe word is in play too 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I’m talking about fucking each other like we hate each other hard fast primal . But on the down side when I’m in a relationship that the angry sexy is phenomenal I find myself picking fights over nothing . “ did you seriously put the plate in the dish wash facing east OMG what’s your problem “ etc
Posted
11 minutes ago, sirlogan said:

I’m talking about fucking each other like we hate each other hard fast primal . But on the down side when I’m in a relationship that the angry sexy is phenomenal I find myself picking fights over nothing . “ did you seriously put the plate in the dish wash facing east OMG what’s your problem “ etc

I understand that as long that it’s done with in mind of a safe word but yes I try to fight with my partner but he is so great it’s hard to be mad for long 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I don’t need you interjecting your conditions in my sex life id never seriously hurt my girl And she’s a fire cracker Also why would you assume that I would
Posted
23 minutes ago, sirlogan said:

I don’t need you interjecting your conditions in my sex life id never seriously hurt my girl And she’s a fire cracker Also why would you assume that I would

First of all I never said anything of the kind, all I said and it’s not for you but in cas someone reading this wants to try they should put in place a safe word that is all 

Posted
Oh so everyone else except me and you are idiots
Posted
Naw lmao jp. But I swear it’s a habit now
Posted
Not for me, I'm afraid - I'm a sadist, anything rough isn't the problem. It's the anger. Bit of a long story that I'll share with friends in PM but not here.

Good post BTW, a couple years ago I would've rambled about how much I loved it
Posted
5 hours ago, WarmSmiles said:

Not for me, I'm afraid - I'm a sadist, anything rough isn't the problem. It's the anger. Bit of a long story that I'll share with friends in PM but not here.

Good post BTW, a couple years ago I would've rambled about how much I loved it

I can understand and respect it 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
10 hours ago, rastafella77 said:

I’m a fan but doesn’t ever get to that

I don’t think many of us get it or a lot of it in my dynamic it’s been discussed 🧚🏻‍♀️