The importance of not meeting with people when you are ill.

Posted

Hello, apologies, I don't know if this is the right place to post this. If not could someone point me in the right direction. 

Anyway.... 

The other week I met with someone from grindr. I picked him up and started driving down the road, 10 minutes into the drive he announced that he has a sore throat.

By this time I almost home. I was mildly concerned but continued with the 'festivities'. That was a big mistake.

A day later I came down with a sore throat and dry cough and runny nose.

'this doesn't feel like covid-19 but ill check anyway. Luckily it wasn't. However a week into being slightly ill I had been coughing quite a lot and was starting to cough small amounts of *** first thing in the morning. OK now I'm starting to get a bit worried but not overly worried. After all I do have a very robust immune system and I'm sure it will sort itself out in due course.

The next day my coughing started me to have a headache in my right temple and eye when I coughed. Now things are getting ***ful and difficult for me to function properly. But still I carried on working as best I could as work waits for no man.

Next day (yesterday) I now have a full blown eye infection requiring eye patches, hospital appointments, and a lot of ***. For all intents and purposes I am currently blind. Well almost. 

So two lessons learnt here. 1. IF YOU ARE I'LL DO NOT EVER AGREE TO MEET WITH SOMEONE! 2. If you do meet someone and they announce they have a sore throat or are ill in some way, abandon the meeting and walk away. 

A sore throat for one person could mean a full blown chest infection or cause an eye infection or something else for another person. 

Because of this I may have to cancel my first visit to a fetish club at the end of the month. I was really looking forward to going as it would have been a birthday present to myself for my 40th. I don't really celebrate my birthday but this year WAS going to be different. I am really upset about this and makes me lose faith in the human race.

If you are ill PLEASE don't agree to meet anyone until you are well again. 

Posted
That really sucks dude, hope you get better soon.
Posted

Thankss r10. 

Unfortunately I have now returned from the hospital and I have a full blown eye infection which requires eye drops on the hour, every hour 24hrs a day for 2 weeks additionally I also require daily hospital visits to make sure the infection doesn't spread and I lose the eye altogether! 

So this means I can't go to the fetish club I was planning to. Really at this point I feel like giving up. 

And all because 1 man had a slight cough and still thought it would be a good idea to meet someone for random sex. 

And the cherry on the icing is.... 

IT WAS BY FAR THE WORST SEX I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF SEX SINCE RECORDS BEGAN! 🙄🙄

Posted
I agree it not worth the risk and just postpone it to an other day if you’re ill. Damn it sucks that you had it worst off, don’t give up though and I hope that you are on the mend. I have heard from a lot of my friends has fallen ill with flu like but tested negative.
Posted

i had similar meetings, and i was not happy but did not get as sick as you did, but i abort any 'cuddeling' when i noticed it, did not meet again as who knows what else they have that don't tell about before hand...
To be frank it happened with several people i have meet.... seems like half common issue, i guess that's how illnesses spreads so quickly, yes even c19 as many behaves like this and done so before c19.

I know a guy that tested positive for c19, was on a trip, went home early so wife could take care of him as sick and did not tell her.... well she got major sick, nearly died... are still not ok after over a year. Like who do that to partner ? stupid f. i declined any meeting with him after.

Posted

I have experimenting with my homosexuality for the last year or so and thus far most of the men I have met have very low standards of hygiene. 

Generally speaking men are gross. Unclean and need to learn what soap is. I won't be having any more homosexual encounters! 

Mainly, I've discovered I'm not that into men, secondly they don't show any respect and have no interest in anything but physical. And lastly the level of personal hygiene is disgusting! 

'please fuck me in my ass?' 

'okay'.... 'umm any chance you could clean your asshole out before I stick my dick in there? Or at least wipe your ass after going for a shit please' 

'don't body shame me!'

'umm,no its not body shaming, its called being clean' 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

This is how it goes more often than not. 

Posted
Ask hard questions before you meet. I have an autoimmune disease, I tell people I don’t fuck around with it. People have to acknowledge the are healthy and clean. If people don’t like my invasion questions, I politely move along. Risk management is critical these days. I hope your situation clears up without any permanent damage. Be well.
Posted
I have been reading really bad stories. I have no idea what is worse... speechless, shocked, and now horrible. Also, I have heard men can be very brutual on each other. I worry for the male Subs who are into men. Please take care of your eyes. It is already horrible, and this really sucks... try to think postitive, you are not blind. Do not get me wrong, I would be pissed too!! This would be my thinking. Sprinkling you with ❤❤❤.