The Rules of Submission

CopperKnob

Posted
According to me 😂

• Don't boss me around when I am PMSing unless you want to die a slow, ***ful death. At any other time of the month, boss me around at your own peril.

• Don't tell me what's good for me. I know what's good for me. I also know what's good for you too.

• I don't want or need a safeword. Not when I have TOTAL POWER.

• As far as consent about specific acts goes, I like to play a game called "guess what I am thinking". It's pretty self-explanatory. I just don't like to say either yes or no.

• My favourite saying is "helping you to help yourself". If you want a blowjob when I am sleepy, it has to be quick and aided. If I'm at it for more than five minutes then you either help me along or help yourself.

• The final word on everything is dependent upon your interpretation of my facial expressions. And yes, there is a correct interpretation.

🦆 me in a manner that looks like you own every inch of me. LOOKS LIKE.

• There will be no rules. Except my rules. But we'll never speak about them out loud. Let's just say, you'll know if you've broken one.

• All sexual play is at the discretion of the Dominant. I am willing to put my faith in the sexual creativity of the man who absolutely has to restrain me, hurt me and🦆 me. The rest, of course, is up to him.

• I will have unilateral control of the TV remote and the icecream.

Now, hands up, who wants to be my Dominant?
Posted
You almost had me thinking about it, but the ice cream is a deal-breaker.
Posted
26 minutes ago, Aranhis said:
You almost had me thinking about it, but the ice cream is a deal-breaker.

Well, if it's strawberry cheesecake with double cream, i'm happy for you to keep it given your review

Posted
10 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Well, if it's strawberry cheesecake with double cream, i'm happy for you to keep it given your review

Yeah I think that one can go on the "maybe not" list for my next ice cream shop...

Posted
So sharp writing again....I am sure you scared all the dogs!!!!!🤣😅😂
Posted

copper knob, why only the ice cream? surely we need total control of the chocolate as well

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

copper knob, why only the ice cream? surely we need total control of the chocolate as well

My cat controls all chocolate in the house. I'd like to say it wasn't the case, but it's easier that way

Posted
"Unilateral control of the TV remote & ice cream"? 🤣🤣🤣 Omg I love it! I bet you're so fun lol