Common interests

Posted
Is there a subtle way of indicating to your friends, via social media, of your "interests" I want to go to a munch, but ideally with someone else I know.
Posted
If it's close friends, it might just be better to come out with it. But a fun game if you want to be more subtle is just using a bdsm test as a fun game. See where it goes from there. I would still personally say if you are in a group chat with close friends just come out with it they will probably support you.
Posted
End them. Picture from your profile here. Mke u're the web site can be just barely made out like you w trying to get it out the frame. The I'll get curious come here and automatically I'll e your into kink. Do that to the one or on you want to go with. They will ask questions and you can answer hat you want
Posted
Not really, either you discuss your sex life and interests or not much you can do
Posted
I did think about adding the fet logo or doing one of those Facebook BDSM quizzes. Thanks all
Posted

Just play it cool..

Share article 

caption:

"Oh this looks like it'll be fun, a good laugh for a "--whatever day--" evening. Anyone up for it? "

Someone may then comment of private mail you. Or message out to a few you feel safe to communicate with about this stuff, ask if they'll come keep you company, and you reached them about it becuase you would feel safe and trust them (not reaching out for "perverted" reasons ahahah xxx

Posted
That's a good idea, thank you Jen
Posted
It's my understanding that a munch is a get together where everyone is in their normal life roles and just meet and greet usually over a meal to get to know others in the life.
Posted
A couple of points - why subtly hint via social media at your interests in the hope that someone picks up on it, and that if they do they don't take a negative view but a positive one, and feel sufficiently able themselves to raise it?
Why not pick a specifically close friend and open up to them about it face to face?
Also Munches in my experience are very sociable and welcoming, so why not go alone? You never know you may make new friends that you may not if you go accompanied.
Posted
Try closed groups on FB. I ended up joining one where my best friend from junior high was an admin.
Posted

Simply

Don't take vanilla friends to a munch.   It's not fair on them

Go to a munch. Make kink friends.  Be surprised when you see someone you know. 

(equally, if you did take a vanilla friend and they recognised someone at the munch - it's not fair on the person they've recognised) 

Posted

Now, I wouldn't do this via social media, I mean, maybe a group chat but I don't count that as proper social media. But just open up about it. Obviously only to your close friends.

Depending on how accepting your friend group is, I think it can be great to have your sex lifes just open as a topic of conversation. I mean there's gonna be banter, nobody wants to have a dry conversation about how you like it, but that shit can be funny as f**k. And that's how you need to approach this stuff with your vanilla friends, diffuse all that weight you have attached to your kink life, just have a silly conversation about it and it becomes a lot more comfortable.

Now, I'm a pretty weird dude, so to a certain extent being friends with me you sign up for some weird shit, that might not be the same with you, everyone has a different friend group dynamic. But I think everyone should strive to have that group of close friends where nothing you say is gonna be awkward. I'd strongly advise against bringing up kink to aquaintences (such as people that you only know through social media) though, most people don't want to get that level of personal with someone they barely know.

Posted
Your sex or intimate preferences arent their business. Dont *** them to read it.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
2 hours ago, spicydaddy98 said:
What’s a munch and how do you find one?

A "munch" is a social for "kinksters" usually held in a local bar or restaurant with the aim of like minded people being able to get to know each other in a relaxed atmosphere - there's no "activity" at them usually.
Best way to find them is Google your area name and "munch" or use the events pages of sites like this to keep an eye out for things happening locally to you.
Some of them will limit the number of single men attending, or require you to be invited by someone so it isn't always a case of just turning up, but that should usually be made clear in any details about the event.

Posted
2 hours ago, spicydaddy98 said:

What’s a munch and how do you find one?

as was answered above

a munch is a social gathering of people into kink life style

google : 'find a munch' for a comprehensive list by area