Finding other littles

Little_Dragon

Little_Dragon
Posted

Im a little and i only found out i was a month ago. I live with my family in a close knit village and i cant get out much as i have a lot of anxiety that make me age regress. I wanna talk to other Littles as i will finally have someone to talk to how would understand and not make fun of me.

Posted
There are events like little big world that run on a frequent basis that’s allows littles and CGs to really let their hair down and enjoy. Good place to meet others too
Posted
Hi Little_Dragon. Have you tried Dd/Lg Friends website? It's really good for the whole Ddlg community worldwide, and has a dedicated UK members section, very welcoming and non judgemental. Highly recommended.
Posted
I'm not a little, but I would like to extend a friendly hand. If you ever want to chat, I myself have social anxiety, so I can at least try to appreciate the boat in which you float
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 7/17/2018 at 3:03 PM, Little_Dragon said:

Im a little and i only found out i was a month ago. I live with my family in a close knit village and i cant get out much as i have a lot of anxiety that make me age regress. I wanna talk to other Littles as i will finally have someone to talk to how would understand and not make fun of me.

Little, in a similar situation.  I'd be pretty OK to talk with you.  I think you should be able to message me.  Though there may be some levels that would be needed to do stuff with that.  

Posted

Have you tried the Playroom forum on here? I think you will likely find more of them there

Posted

Hi, I'm a newby on this site, and just come across the term  "Little."  I'm fascinated as to the meaning and implications of.  Any takers?

• 2 weeks later...
Little_Dragon
Posted
Thank yu everyone. I like to know more about this ddlg websites and i regress to 3-5 years old