Tracey's Dog toys

Go****

Posted

I've been searching for a new toy, and have seen the Tracy's Dog G-Spot Suction Rabbit Vibrator. I know that a lot of people rate the brand, but I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions/reviews of this particular toy?

Posted
Tracey’s Dog the OG is by far my favorite toy I have ever had. They also have an upgraded version that has a remote which is great for partner or partner public play, the suction part is very discreet sound-wise. They are also rechargeable with their own plug in USB adapter cable. I have recommended the toys to other people and even bought it for a friend’s bday. I have yet to try their “rose” model, it is a suction head toy that looks like a rose, but looks like it would be a great addition to partner play. They usually have good discounts on holidays or just for signing up for their email.
Posted

Some really good information there, thank you! 😊

Posted
You won’t be disappointed, I have two the original models because watching one sub rolling around in intense pleasure is awesome but having two and trying to stop them falling off the bed, hilariously entertaining. It’s a real treat for a good girl or can be used intensely to better the brat 😃
Eroticfun1
Posted
My favorite is the Fifty shades of grey "Greedy Girl" G spot vibrator. It's got some power! 😆
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
They are decent but You can get a very similar one for free in exchange for leaving the company an Amazon review. I do it all the time, if you’d like I can help you get in touch with one of the companies that has a product tester program