Why I Chose BDSM AND KINK

MostHandsomeOnFetish

MostHandsomeOnFetish
Posted

I fell in love with BDSM and Kink when I was younger, everything about it was intriguing and unique. I felt it was me because I’ve always felt different and a sense of uniqueness to myself, so it was easy for me to accept it as apart of my life especially suffering from CBI, which means I have a chemical brain imbalance. All the bad emotions y’all feel for a short spurt or period of time I feel 24/7, so I have to create joy and the feeling of happiness for myself.  I’ve dabbled in everything in my comforts to try and find my place in life before I ended up wanting to be apart of the BDSM and KINK community, and once I did, I fell in love with the people and the lifestyle as a whole. I'm able to be myself, I get to be me without being called weird, I get to be myself without judgement and it’s the greatest feeling in the world to be able to be yourself and be accepted no matter what you are and who you are. That’s why I chose this as a lifestyle. It’s deeper than just sex for me it has helped me grow mentally, physically and spiritually as a person and I’m not done I still have a lot to learn but that’s why I chose BDSM and Kink to be apart of my life.

• 1 year later...