Keyholder

Posted
What can anyone say about trying to find a fairly local or local keyholder?
Posted

basically like a lot of things the question to answer is

what does the other person get out of this?  this is something which is going to take up a lot of their time and energy, so why would anyone do this with a stranger?

Posted
I wondered what her question meant and now, having read your response. Lol I still feel like I need to take a prep course to be ready to exchange or contribute.
Posted
I am not expecting a free service.
Posted
I am thinking a key holder is holding a Chastity lock key please educate me if I'm wrong.
Posted
It requires a lot of work to find someone who is willing, enjoys the dynamic, and is attuned to your needs. I've only ever had 2 keyholders. My late wife instituted chastity about 5 years ago. Since then, only my current Domme has actually enjoyed the exchange. But, so far, it is not the classic Tease and Denial format. Rather, She keeps me locked so only She gets to enjoy my orgasms. Which, as I see it, is a huge honor for me.
Figure out your dynamic and goals for a chastity relationship and then interview with that as a minimum bar to be reached.
Posted
You are correct, that is what I asked about.
Posted
5 hours ago, breastfeedingKC said:

I wondered what her question meant and now, having read your response. Lol I still feel like I need to take a prep course to be ready to exchange or contribute.

Soooo

A keyholder traditionally looks after the chastity key of a sub in chastity.  The sub will be kept in chastity and they will keep the key.  Some of this is a little bit of show as ideally the person in chastity would needs of removing the device in an emergency - but - they would then usually keep the key and for some subs it can be desirable for the holder to wear it prominently, say on a necklace or ankle bracelet.   

Because they own the key to the chastity device, they get to chose as and when the person can be released and whether that is just for cleaning, or whether masturbation is permitted.  There might be work or tasks needed to be done in order to 'earn' an unlock and it might even be the keyholder would tease the person knowing they can't do anything about it.

It could even be a very simple that someone is locked in chastity with only unlocking when the keyholder wants sex with them.

The kinda problem - this is something which can be very labour intensive for the keyholder - not only to say they would also have the responsibility of contingency so the device can be removed in an emergency without the easy option for the person in chastity to cheat.

There are a lot of ladies offer this as a paid service - but - it is important to communicate exactly what you would like in order to negotiate a price - some people seem cheap but that is literally for them to possess the key - and that is not to say that because they are paid that they're not really into it - just that they are compensated for something which is going to take a lot of time in order to service someone else's fantasy.

Some people might do it if they are in a relationship with someone - but - making friends with someone in the community they may be interested in helping providing they enjoy interacting with you and it's not going to be labour heavy.

My wife used to offer keyholding but had to stop as they got sick of how pushy a lot of the subs were, that were literally offering the bare minimum but wanting near constant attention.

Posted
Well it depends on what the key is used for
Posted
No one should be considering this platform as a place of providing a “service”. This is a platform so others can connect for our fetishes, not so someone can find “work”. FET is not the new Backpages or Craigslist Erotic Services.
Posted
30 minutes ago, kinkster311 said:

No one should be considering this platform as a place of providing a “service”. This is a platform so others can connect for our fetishes, not so someone can find “work”. FET is not the new Backpages or Craigslist Erotic Services.

for the best part it's not permitted 

there are a whole bunch of strict rules on those who can advertise and I think there's literally on a couple of profiles in the UK and it's not permitted at all in the US (so, as a US user, you won't be able to even see those profiles) 

However, of course - I don't think this should stop things like this post if the OP is thinking of trying to find someone elsewhere to pay - just as the OP is also in the US he won't find anyone here. 

Posted
What is a fair length of time to be locked in chastity
Posted
7 minutes ago, bellview866 said:

What is a fair length of time to be locked in chastity

how long is a piece of string?

like, if you're new to chastity - start with even just hours, or a day or two.

Try then to expand to a week

There's people I know who've been in chastity for months of even well over a year - but - in many of those cases this wasn't their initial intention, just a case of seeing how long they could keep going 

Posted
Have just recently been lock in chastity. Although fantastic with our chosen device silicone have been struggling with skin get trapped even when using lube as recommended....any advice?
Posted
I have been locked in chastity for over 5 years now. Only let out for cleaning and maintenance.