(male) Nipple stimulation ideas

square

Posted

Hi all, just thought id ask for ideas that stimulate the nipples?

There's probably many beyond the obvious pinching, tickling and rubbing  but what have people found works best for them

Any unusual ideas too?

Thanks

Posted
ice
heat
brushes
clamps
pegs
suction
Posted
Tens machine, have a play around with the settings. Increase and decrease the types of vibration. Some settings are ***ful whilst others are pleasurable
Posted
Violet Wand. Ice. Feathers. Teddy bear fur. Pinwheels. Astroturf.Blowing air.
Posted
Suction works great
Tens unit
Breast pumps
Clamps
Clothes pens
Rope rubbing against them
Posted
20 hours ago, Susie_Sparklenips said:

Tens machine, have a play around with the settings. Increase and decrease the types of vibration. Some settings are ***ful whilst others are pleasurable

I thought you needed special clamps for that so as not to pass current across the chest?

Posted

yeah - don't put a tens unit on your chest - that should be basic safety.... 

Posted
2 hours ago, square said:

I thought you needed special clamps for that so as not to pass current across the chest?

No I don’t believe you do from my own research and daily-ish use over the years. Circular breast/chest tens pads have come available in recent years. Clamps would add another sensory element for sure. If you’ve got anything referencing clamps please do send me a link. I’d love to know more on it.
——
I should have stated thinking about it now is to check the instructions before use. People with pacemakers/ heart conditions shouldn’t use them due to the current. The wire pads have a positive and negative channels, they shouldn’t cross the heart. Research diagrams of chest application are online for the original square pad tens machine applications. Circular chest pads you don’t need to work out the channels, just pop one on around each nipple. Like with anything do your own follow up research. My source came from dreamsofmilk.com - using a tens unit to stimulate lactation. I can’t remember the other site I cross referenced the information again before purchasing one.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for all the input everyone. I'll explore some thngs for sure ;)

Posted
May 16, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah - don't put a tens unit on your chest - that should be basic safety.... 

If you are using a Tens unit you do need to know basic safety operations. You want the negative pad on the inside line of the chest on both sides. At that point you will not pass current though the center of the chest. It is basic.

Posted

it's certainly not something I would recommend to complete novices

this is also something which should not be done with someone with any form of heart complications and given there may be an underlying undetected issue - then, you have to accept it's a high risk activity and make contingencies around that

I would not say "don't do this"

I would say "don't recommend this to novices" 

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

it's certainly not something I would recommend to complete novices

this is also something which should not be done with someone with any form of heart complications and given there may be an underlying undetected issue - then, you have to accept it's a high risk activity and make contingencies around that

I would not say "don't do this"

I would say "don't recommend this to novices" 

Electricity play is not for novices to begin with. Which is why I do public demos, tastings and act as a Service Dom in my region to help those interested learn. Also anyone with a heart condition it is not recommended in any way to use electricity stimulation. I was not giving a class. Just recommending what he could look into. Each item I recommended has varried risks. Including rope. However each person needs to look at what they can do and what is safe. Which is why you cannot just decide to do a kinky without educating yourself unless you have a person you can trust to introduce you to it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Just got a set of clamps attached by chains and straps to a center ring, which has another strap which goes to a steel cock ring... Can't wait to give them/it a try 😁
  • 9 months later...
Happyman-4740
Posted
On 5/15/2022 at 5:19 PM, square said:

Hi all, just thought id ask for ideas that stimulate the nipples?

There's probably many beyond the obvious pinching, tickling and rubbing  but what have people found works best for them

Any unusual ideas too?

Thanks

Clothes pegs and a bottle of poppers does the trick for me.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I like to heat the oven up and then stand in front of it naked and open the door. When the heat rushes out my nipples get rock hard and then I caress them or maybe use clips or clothespins on them while the heat is cuming out. That’s a great turn on for me!

Posted

Nobody's mentioned finger nails across the nipples yet

Posted
42 minutes ago, Ursa said:

Mmmm, good point 😁

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 6/3/2023 at 1:17 PM, Ursa said:

I like that! 

Posted
You could try different spices, not my thing but apparently some use that as part of chemical play.
Posted

My wife uses her vibrators on my nipples till they are numb and then she sucks them while giving me a handjob! Intense pleasure!

Posted
Try rubbing toothpaste on them or get your wife to suck them while she has a ice cube in her mouth
  • 3 months later...