Bisex mmf or ffm which is the hottest

sp****

Posted
Do gals think 2guys having sex is as hot as guys think 2gals having sex
Posted
Does it for me!! đŸ„”
Posted
2 girls is something really hot, but 2 guys I don't think is hot even for most ladies. That is how I feel. Maybe ladies think otherwise.
Posted
For me personally a bi MMF is one of my favourite "multiples" - especially if it's very fluid with all three being on the same wavelength.
I also know plenty of ladies that enjoy being part of two guys having fun together - although appreciate that not all will.
Posted
17 minutes ago, ButterfliesStomach said:

2 girls is something really hot, but 2 guys I don't think is hot even for most ladies. That is how I feel. Maybe ladies think otherwise.

I'm sure ladies all have different opinions - but - I know many many who prefer FMM for assorted reasons.  

Posted
Not for me personally.
But if I was involved in some kind of 3 some or ***d Bi situation then sure. I dunno, call me selfish haha I like to be included
Cheekysub247
Posted
I only have 2 ladies and one gent in any situation of multiples. Mmf is off the cards lol
So i guess no i dont think mmf is hot, but at the same time i dont see mff as hot either as i view it the same as mf, its just a normal relationship
Posted
It all depends on the individual, though generally speaking, in broad terms, I think there are probably more guys who would find 2 girls hot than the other way about....it's all about people's personal preferences, whatever the gender
RayneBloBrite
Posted
Um, yes, I'd like to order one of everything, please! LoLđŸ˜»đŸ˜ˆđŸ˜‰

For me it is!đŸ„”
Posted

If you mean watching, I don't have a preference, they can both be as hot as each other.

I know of plenty of women who enjoy a MMF.

If you mean participation, I'd take either, but right now would prefer to have FFM.

To answer your question simply, yes, I do.

Posted

MMF, MFM for me for definite. 

I’m not confident enough in my own skin to involve another female because I don’t want to be compared (either by another in the “group” or myself to her). Which really is a little ridiculous as I’d happily have “relations” with another woman just not with a man involved unless he was blindfolded and not allowed to see or touch her. 

Way TMI sorry, (crazy jealous woman) x

Posted

And I really ought to have read your question first. 

Both can be “hot” but for me 2 men outstrips 2 women any day. I think there can be a much greater rawness and ferocity to 2 men x