PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT šŸ¶ Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā :one::zero:Ā Ā :one::one:Ā 

:one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:Ā Ā :one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:

:one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:Ā Ā :two::three:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Posted
This isnā€™t true with the latest version of the iOS app. That was renamed as well to ā€œcrushā€.
Posted
NeverMind Iā€™m slightly wrongā€¦. When browsing in the iOS app it still gives you the option to ā€œspankā€ someoneā€¦. However when reviewing who has spanked you it is labeled ā€œcrushesā€. That being said I still canā€™t find the damn puppy!
Posted
2 minutes ago, elindros97 said:
NeverMind Iā€™m slightly wrongā€¦. When browsing in the iOS app it still gives you the option to ā€œspankā€ someoneā€¦. However when reviewing who has spanked you it is labeled ā€œcrushesā€. That being said I still canā€™t find the damn puppy!

To find someone new to "spank" change this

Posted
How do you give away a treasure?
Posted
5 minutes ago, doesburgerworst said:

How do you give away a treasure?

See below, that should help you out. šŸ˜Š

On 6/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, PixieDust said:

You first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of whereĀ you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.Ā 

Ā 

Posted
6 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:
There has to be a better clue for those using the app?

I feel the same

Posted
7 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:

There has to be a better clue for those using the app?

For app users my clue is this -Ā Check out those rosy cheeks in your neck of the woods as you just might find a shiny puppy and I will add to that and say sometimes you need to dig a little deeper to reveal allĀ  - sorry is the best I can do without actually telling you where it is.Ā  If you would like some help you are welcome to message me.Ā 

Posted
Not sure why but 12th pup is a duplicate of an already found pup.

Naming each pup -updated
Grid 1 - Captain America
Grid 4 - Robin
Grid 5 - Flash
Grid 6 - Green Lantern
Grid 8 - Spider Man
Grid 10 - (Hulk?) unsure
Grid 11 - Superman
Grid 12 - Iron Man
Grid 14 - Dr. Doom
Grid 16 - Magneto (different color?)
Grid 18 - Magneto
Grid 20 - Joker
Posted
I think this will work regardless of the platform...at least it leads to where I found it....

Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
Posted
Clue #12 - Grid #16 - Ow! I donā€™t want you to give me a red arse, Iā€™ll have to change this
Posted
Thought I was doing so well this time around. Until yesterday and today when I canā€™t find either šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
PeggableFucker
Posted
4 hours ago, PeggableFucker said:
They'll show you anything unless told not to

Was that really so cryptic?

Posted
2 hours ago, Freetobare said:
Thought I was doing so well this time around. Until yesterday and today when I canā€™t find either šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Agreed! Both today's and yesterday's hinte sound so similar. I found one puppy, but I'm not sure if it's today's or yesterday's. Could we get some clarification please? What's the difference between yesterday's and today's? Btw, I'm using the app...apparently that makes a difference?

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Yeah the hints for 12 are useless, anyone got anything better?

Posted

Clue 12 #GRID16 be quick off the mark and you might meet your match!Ā 

Posted
Found five but have not see or find puppy since
Posted
Each one different one unless collected it far as I understand
Posted
7 hours ago, elindros97 said:

This isnā€™t true with the latest version of the iOS app. That was renamed as well to ā€œcrushā€.

Once at crush try looking further afieldĀ 

Ā 

Posted
3 hours ago, btwnyourlegz said:

Agreed! Both today's and yesterday's hinte sound so similar. I found one puppy, but I'm not sure if it's today's or yesterday's. Could we get some clarification please? What's the difference between yesterday's and today's? Btw, I'm using the app...apparently that makes a difference?

The difference is between wanting a "quick" fix and perhaps a more leisurely browse - all comes down to adjusting what you're looking for though šŸ˜‰

Posted
Even with the latest crush change ā€¦. You can still ā€œFINDā€ šŸ”Ž spanks
Posted
What was the clue for Grid #5? I had it and accidently gifted...