PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted

Ooh Pride Puppies💗🐶  - Here we go first clue 😊

Clue # 1 - Grid # 5 -  Purgatory is the ultimate for pest control

Posted
Clue 1
A goalie does this in soccer
Posted
Day#1 Oh my if you are naughty (and not in a good way you will get put here by other kinksters 😡
Posted
A Treasure Hunt you say? Well I don't mind if I do...off to hunt and will leave a clue 😊
Posted
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
Posted
Clue #1 if you annoy me I’ll put you on my list
DommeoftheUniverse
Posted

Lets the hunt begin .&..play nice 👀  Good Luck everyone🌹

Posted
Clue #1 These Puppies are in the Dog House 😏
Posted
43 minutes ago, oklahoma-city728 said:

How do I do this??? Lol

22 minutes ago, chilo839 said:

Hello how is this done ?

Welcome to the site and to the Treasure Hunt.

Each day at 3pm UK time a Treasure Hunt icon is released and hidden on the site.  Use the clues posted in this forum thread to help you hunt for the hidden icon.  If you are in the right spot, you will find a Puppy Icon that you tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest and you will earn 30Points towards membership.  If you are using the FET APP remember to expand your view to reveal the previous comments to see all the clues. 

You can then post your own clues to help others and also share the pieces you find with other members who do not have any. 

If you give one away, you will need to go back and recollect from where you found it from.  Its best to keep a list as the hunt goes on as the site will give away a random one from your Treasure Chest. 

Happy Hunting 😊

Posted
How does this work, from above: "When you've given one away, you also can collect it again - so you don't lose any points ;)"? Thanks
Posted

#1 GRID 5 # Someone being a ***, stick them on the list 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Attaboy4u said:
How does this work, from above: "When you've given one away, you also can collect it again - so you don't lose any points ;)"? Thanks

You can "gift" your tiles to anyone that doesn't have one already - but only one per person - then once you have you just have to go back to where you found it and you can collect it again.
Be warned though the one you give away is selected randomly so is worth knowing which tiles on your grid you have so you can work out which one you need to find again.

Posted
Clue 1
Y do u lock doors. To xxxx for coming in.
Posted
It's a beautiful day for a trip to the beach. Be sure to drink plenty of water, and put on some sun ____ every couple of hours.
Posted
Clue #1 A list made from the pieces you play with in tetris
Posted
Poor me I don't have any
Posted
41 minutes ago, Tweetybird433 said:
Poor me I don't have any

There's only been one so far - plenty of course in the thread for where to find it

cass-salad
Posted
A seat in darkness, where boats come and go, for solemn silent reflection.
Posted
#Clue 1 ~#Grid 5- This is where you’d find the New Kids…
Posted
Clue # 1 - Grid # 5 - where to put someone on a timeout